Part 23

~~~~~~~~~~time skip to nov 8th~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Things have been great, i dropped out of school but Pony educates me when he gets home from school. I guess windrixville turned me into a girl version of Dally cuz i drive a motorcycle and know how to fight,  while wearing leather jackets and black eye shadow. The only time ive cried was when i saw pony last year, havent cried since, even when a soc stabbed my thigh cuz slashed his tires.

I was looking at stuff in Ponys desk wautung for him to come come. I found a sketchbook.  Since when did pony draw?. I opened it to see drawings of me and they were amazing, i saw one labeled 'Angel'. I flipped a page and saw a poem.

I miss you
I really want to kiss your lips
And feel your hips against mine
Im obssesed with you
i messed up
Im sorry
I miss you

Wasnt the best but it was so sweet. I looked at the drawings more and more sweet labels. I started to get so happy reading his sweet sketches I couldn't wait for him to get home so i could kiss him

I was about to close the drawer when i found a picture of Dally labeled Dallys birthday with the date 'nov ,9th'. I jumped up and ran into the kitchen to see Darry and soda. "Tommorows Dallys birthday!". They jumped, and their eyes widened. "Oh yeah!". Soda smiled. "Can we throw him a party?". Darry nodded. Just then Pony walked in. I ran to him and kissed him passionately, he was suprised but kissed me passionately back, we pulled away to breath i hugged him tightly. "What was that for?". He smirked. "I found your sketchbook". He blushed holding me tight. "Were throwing dally a party tommorow". His eyes widened. "Oh right!". He smiled. Johnny and Tracy came in and sat on the couch and i told them about tommorrow,  same with Two-bit and Steve. "He's not gonna like that you know". Two bit chugged a beer. "I dont care he's getting one". I got up and went into Pony and I's room and changed into a pair of jeans and a soccer jersey, i pulled on my favorite rose socks and white converse. I walked out of the room and over to Pony. "Wanna go for a walk?". He nodded and put his shoes on and grabbed his blade. We walked to the park and sat on a bench, i laid my head on his shoulder and he laid his head on mine. "I love you". I drew circles on his knee. "I love you too". A guy was walking past and then stopped. "You play soccer?". I nodded remebering i was wearing a jersey. "My coach has a girl team and he's looking for players, you intrested?". A smile grew on my face. "Yeah!". He motioned to follow him. "Im heading to practice right now you can come register". Me and Pony followed him. Pony was tightly holding my hand,  probobly jealous. It was cute so i wasn't even mad he thought i would leave him.

  Once we got to the feild the guy, which i found out his name is Gabriel, introduced me to the coach, i tried out, i thought i did good for playing in jeans, Me and Pony had to go home before darry got mad but they said they would call me tonight if i made it.

   When we got home we told everyone about my luck, dally was there. I demanded he had a party, he wasn't happy about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~later that night~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The phone rung, Me and Pony jumped up. I ran and picked up the phone. "Is this Maddie Kennedy?"."Yes!". Everyone was looking at me hopefully. "Well congratulations you made the team, were called The Vipers, come to the feild tommorrow to be sized for a jersey". She hung up and i squealed and everyone grinned, Pony gave me a hug. "I knew you'd make it".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made Dally spend the night so he had to be here. "Happy birthday fatass". I stepped on his stomach. "Oh god it feels like youre the fatass". He knocked me off but i jumped back on. "Fine I'll get up!". I got off and took a shower. We emidiatly decorated the house and cooked 3 chocolate cakes and we all got drunk, even Darry! We all passed out after slurring the happy birthday song to Dally.
Even though i woke up with a headache it was a fun day

Phones about to die so STAY GOLD MY CHILD'S 🌅🌅🌅💛💛💛