Part 9

"Well im sorry Pony, i hope you find someone just not cherry!". I said walking out and shutting the door behind me it scared me that i hoped he didn't find someone else, I'd be jealous, i felt guilty because im dating johnny. I liked him, damn what am i gonna do. I was just leaning in the hallway thinking for a few minutes i was about to walk into my room to take a nap but just then Pony came put of his room and pressed his lips against mine, he smiled. "That help change your mind?". He grinned, i was speechless, that was a damn good kiss. "Damn i dont know what to do"
I wined, i teared up knowing either way i would end up breaking someones heart. Then a whole bunch of guilt his me, im still dating johnny and i just kissed Pony, i don't know who i want more. "I'll try to understand if you pick johnny its just gonna be hard, i want you happy". He rubbed my shoulder, god he was a sweetheart. I guess i should talk to johnny and maybe it'll help me decide. "Imma go talk to johnny see if that helps me decide". I started to walk down stairs when i heard Pony whisper."i love you". I still havent decided so i pretended i didn't hear him and kept going downstairs. "Hey johnny lets talk outside". I grabbed his hand and pulled him outside."is something wrong?". He looked worried." No i just need help making a decision". He calmed down, he was so adorable, DAMN what am i supposed to do??. "So pony said he would try to be ok with us dating but it would be hard, while i was leaning in the hall calming down he came out and... kissed me bu-". He interrupted me. "He what?!?". Gosh hes upset what do i say. "Well yeah he asked if it changed my mind but im not competely sure it did...". I was scared of his reaction." If you want him that's ok i want you to be happy". Wow they both said that, i could go to either of them but i didn't know who i wanted at all. "Did you like it when he kissed you". Oh shit,  what do i say to that?." Um maybe...". A tear went down my cheek, he wiped it away, then he kissed me, god was i getting alot of these tonight, from 2 boys. "Sorry i couldnt resist". He smiled well that was good too, damn didn't help.

Been dealing with school, sorry they're short, ive been busy with soccer too sorry hope u like it

💫❤💫Ponyboy Curtis💫❤💫On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara