Part 5

"Who sleeps in what bed with who?". Pony asked as he looked at me for a second and turned red. "You and Johnny are best friends so you guys can share then me and soda can share and we'll continue to let Maddie have her own room". Darry narrowed his eye brows at Pony while grinning, that made me turn red. "But her dads looking for her she can't be alone, yeah she got a blade but we don't know where he came from after all these years and we don't know how he found her so who knows what he'll try now". Pony argued, was he doing this so he could sleep in the same bed as me? No no way he's only looking out for me i mean he's my best friend but I'm not his, Johnny is."Good point Pony Johnny can share with her, you and soda share and i'll have my own since I'm the oldest". Pony sighed in defeat, Johnny smiled at me i smiled back, Johnny's my 2nd best friend i loved him a lot but I've never looked at him as I've looked at Pony.

We all went to bed, in the morning i was the first up so i decided to cook breakfast as Steve and Two bit rampaged through the front door. After that they all woke up and thanked me for making breakfast."How come you got up so early, could you not sleep from last night?". Soda asked rubbing my back."No i just woke up earlier than usual". I sat down and ate breakfast till i decided that i wanted to walk to the store and buy a new soccer ball, my other one was in the bottom of a ditch."You can't go alone i'll come with you". Pony grabbed his jacket, Johnny got up as well. We all walked with our hands on our blades in our pockets, we saw the store in the distance as we got closer we saw 3 socs  walk out with cases of beer. All three of us stopped at the same time and turned into the alley, Pony dragged us behind a dumpster as they passed us Pony  squeezed my hand and i squeezed it back. When Johnny noticed we let go and saw the socs were gone." So you guys together or not because I'm not gonna pretend i didn't see that". He chuckled, Both me and Pony blushed."No we're not together, We've only said that we..... liked each other". He turned so red and smiled so big it was adorable."Ah i see you guys just need to go on dates like you did yesterday just besides the end of it...". He frowned.

I went and got the ball and a few bags of hot chips and pony picked out a few new combs while Johnny got grease. When we got to the register looked at the lady and my jaw dropped, It was My Mother."Whats wrong?". Pony was filled with concern now."Thats My Mother...". I whispered, i don't think she recognizes me because she's just scanning, i quickly gave her the money and grabbed the bags and ran, Once we were out of the store i was finally able to breath."What was that?". Johnny caught up."That was her mother, i don't know where they both came from and why we're seeing both so closely timed?". Pony hugged me so soft hug i felt much better. We walked home in silence, once we got home Johnny told the gang what happened while me and Pony played with my new ball in the back, Of course i beat him. I finally made my mind that i defiantly like Pony if he wanted me to be his girl he had to ask but I'm not still fully sure we wanted me to be his girl...