Part 6

I woke up with a headache, johnny was already awake he was just staring into space, i guess he noticed i was in pain because he went and got me some pills. "How'd you know i got a headache?". I quickly swallowed 2 of them. "I saw you holdin your head, you didn't look to good". He smiled and hugged me. "Thanks johnny". This is why he's my bestfriend, just then pony ran in. "Wake up sleepy he- oh nevermind then". He laughed, his laugh is adorable. Both me qnd johnny got up, he left to let me get dressed in private, i hurried so he could change. I put on an autumn orange tank top and high waisted ripped denim jeans with my hair in a bun, i walked out and went to the bathroom to do my make-up i walked in to see steve with my powder all over his face. "What the hell is this?? Clown paint??". He then coughed out some powder. "Well u put on more than usual but do you feel pretty?". I laughed, he just glared abd washed his face, once i finished my make-up i ate breakfast. I sat next to two-bit and watched mickey mouse with him for like an hour till pony asked if i wanted to play soccer. "So i can beat you again, sure!". I jumped up and ran outside and started juggling the ball and pony kept trying to get it away from me but everytime i would switch thighs until i kicked it into his goal. "Wow i don't know how you do it Maddie". He said picking up the ball, then ge tried to shoot at mine but i headered it back into his. "You think you could teach me?". I was suprised but excited this would be fun. I taught him how to kick the ball with the most power and where to focus the ball when you do a header, lets just say the top of his forehead is a little bruised.

Sorry i havent been publishing much ive been trying to hang out with my friends as much as i can before school starts and ive been watching alot of 80s movies and forgot to update, ik this chapter isnt as much as usual. I don't have any ideas at the moment but i will next time don't worry