Part 14

Me and Pony were walking down the street to the DX when we heard screaming coming from the alley. Me and Pony looked at eachother and flicked out our switchblades at the same time and headed down the alley to see 4 socs beating a short brown haired girl."Back off douche bags!". I shouted sounding as tuff as i could."well well more greas-". He stopped when he saw we both had blades, they ran off into their mustang. I looked at the limp girl on the ground. "Oh my god we have to help her".i got down next to her."call darry and ask if he can take us to the hospital". I said pointing to the pay phone. While he was on call with darry i was checking her making sure she had no stab wounds,  thankfuly none."he'll be here in a bit". He got down next to me."these all dont look recent ". He said concerned. Darry pulled up, the whole gang jumped out and helped put her in the car. When we got there they took her in. We sat waiting, i wanted to meet her."for the girl who got jumped?". He looked around,  we got up and went over."she'll be ok, she can leave in two days". He started to walk away but i stopped him."what room?". He looked down at his clipboard."room 313". He walked into a room as i was nervously making my way upstairs,  what if she doesnt want to meet me?. I approached the room. I started to reach for the door knob but stopped and turned to the gang."maybe not all of us so we dont overwelm her". They all nodded."so Me,Pony, and Johnny ". They all sat down except two bit."uh two?". He was looking sad."why not me?". He frowned."i dont want to scare her so i chose the least intimidating". He groaned at sat down. I slowly opened the door, she was sitting up shaking."who are you??". She tensed up."we saved you from the socs, well me and pony". Shs calmed down a little."why?". She looked confused."I wouldnt walk past that without helping ". I smiled, she smiled back."thanks, Im Tracy". She put out her hand. We greeted her but when it got to johnny they both stuttered and gazed at eachother."awww would you look at that". I whispered to pony, we giggled silently."we have more friends here to see you is it ok if they come in now?". She nodded so i let the guys in they all greeted her and smiled. "When do i leave?". She laid back."two days". She tensed up."whats wrong?". She teared up."im going to be honest with part of my life...My brothers a drunk, he shot my parents and got away with it". We all stood there shocked, till darry spoke up."you can stay with us". She smiled but confused."really?". Johnny blushed since he's staying with us as well."yeah, Maddie and Pony can share as long as they stay pg, soda and i can share, and you can share with johnny". Johnny was so red by now but secretely smiling. Pony was blushing too. The doctar walked."visiting hours are over". With that we said bye and filed out.

Sorry i didn't update, nobody read the last few chapters so i took my time to come up with a good plot my friend Tracy gave me the idea to introduce her into the story.PEACE
STAY GOLD