My day with PonyBoy

I woke up to Pony jumping on my legs, it hurt but i laughed as he screamed at me to get up. i hopped up and remembered today me and Pony were having a day out together since our birthday was yesterday we celebrated with the guys we were gonna have a day together. So i looked through my closet trying to find the cutest clothes i had, i pulled out so many clothes to look at Pony came to what was taking me so long and he laughed at my clothes being i laughed as shut the door in his face. i glanced at my pink and white streaked crock top and decided to wear it with a pair of destructed denim jeans with my gray and black flannel tied around my waist.  As i walked out Steve and Two whistled at me so i gave them the finger, they do that all the time so I'm used to it. Ponys eyes widened and his jaw dropped and when he noticed saw him he turned red and scratched the back of his head and went back to eating.

                                                                              <PONYS POV>

       I was really excited for today and when maddie walked in i couldn't help but stare at her she looked so beautiful. I realized she saw me watching her i felt hot and awkwardly scratched my neck and went back to eating. She sat next to me and i could smell her perfume and it made me think to wear cologne so i ran to my room and used some of sodas when i came she smiled at me i smiled back and i felt warm. I think I'm starting to like her but i doubt she feels the same but it would be perfect being with her she's like my best friend and i really love her." What you wanna do first?". her voice interrupted my thoughts."Um..yeah... i mean how about we go to the park?". i said hoping she didn't notice my voice crack from embarrassment." Yeah i like that idea!". she smiled at me, i don't know how I'm just now realizing I've liked her since we've met.

                                                                        <MADDIES POV>

      He seemed nervous, I noticed he ran back to his room to put on cologne, he most likely smelt my perfume and remembered, it made me blush wondering if he but it on for me. we decided to go to the park first, we walked there talking and joking with each other. i guess I'm just starting to realize i like him but i don't think he feels the same cause you would think he would've said something by now. we turned the corner and saw a few socs, Pony grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the alley behind a dumpster as they passed we both glared them down. as soon as they passed Pony grabbed my waist and helped me up, i blushed and he noticed it and blushed too. As we were almost there we didn't realize we were holding hands, we looked at each other and smiled, he didn't let go so i didn't. we got to the jungle gym and climbed up and joked around together till we decided to play truth or dare and i dared him to jump into the fountain so he did then he pulled me in we laughed while sitting in the fountain still, thankfully it was warm outside we were were hugging each other by the side, i guess if you saw us you would think we were together or something. we were blushing till he broke the silence like always." hey...um ...can i ask you something?". he said really nervous."yeah". i said blushing because i was pretty sure i knew what he was gonna ask." Um...i think i like you...". he said turning blood red."I like you too". i said smiling as big as i could as i blushed, he smiled huge and blushed and hugged me tightly i hugged back." so where to now?". he said helping me up and out of the fountain."How we drop by the house and pick up our swim suits so we can go to the pool since we're already wet". i laughed so did he, we raced each other home and hurried getting our swim suits so Darry wouldn't ask why we we're wet.

    When we got to the pool he paid and when we were in our swimsuits we checked each other out when the other one wasn't looking and then we played rough in the pool till i heard a terrifying voice yell at me ." IS THAT YOU, YOU LITLLE BRAT GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE OR ILL KICK HIS ASS". me and pony turned to see my father outside the gate holding a beer bottle."Come and get me asshole". i hollered back, Pony laughed with me until he started to climb the fence we jumped put and ran as fast as we could out of there, he climbed back over and ran but since both me and Pony are good runners we managed to get away from him and get to the DX." What happened ".Soda asked giving us towels." my father came out of nowhere and tried to take me, i hate him i thought he left since i haven't seen him since i got away from him". i said starting to cry as Pony wrapped me into a hug while rubbing my back

        I was hoping that is all i have to deal with relateing to my for the rest of my life