How i met Pony

Introduction

Your name is Maddie, you have blonde hair and green eyes, you're 5'5, you play soccer, you're tough. You're 14 years old, and you have the same birthday as Ponyboy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hid in my room trying ignore my parents cussing each other out downstairs, i wish they would just shut their trap. My head throbbed from their cry, i had to get out somehow. i was horrified to leave this room since they're drunk. I glanced at the window wondering if i could make the jump. I wasn't so sure since I'm only 10 years old.

    I got up to look out the window, i guess the jump wasn't that far, i started to pack all of my stuff because i was hoping i would find a way to stay away from them while i was out. I thought if maybe i packed a big bag and tossed it under the window i could land on the pavement easier. As soon as i tossed the bag my dad threw the door open while spilling beer all over the floor. " WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU LITTLE BITCH". my heart pounded fast. " Just getting fresh air, thats the only reason i opened the window i swear". i lied and hoped he would believe me but he stumbled over and saw my bag outside. " YOU LITTLE BRAT YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHE-". i grabbed the beer bottle out of his hand and threw it at his head as hard as i could, i jumped out the window missing my bag a little bit but i grabbed it and ran as fast as i could. i heard my mom throw the front door open and she began to chase me. i ran as fast as i could, i was pretty good at running but i didn't know the streets to well because my parents never let me leave but for getting on the bus to school. I took a turn and ran into my mother she punched me across the face i tried to keep running but she tripped me, my nose began to bleed, but i ignored the pain and took off again this time my mother was out of breath sitting still. " YOU LITTLE SHIT THIS ISN'T OVER SO DON'T THINK YOUR'E FREE!!!".

    I kept running with tears flowing down my face, i ran out of breath and decided to take a break behind the library i wanted to go in but i was covered in blood and i think i sprained my ankle when my mother tripped me. The library was my happy place a friend from school gives me rides here sometimes after school so i can check out books but i can't stay long because my parents would kill me if i came home late they did beat me  few times because they saw my friends car. I continued to limp behind the library when i heard a friendly voice say. "Hey don't you go to my school?".  I turned to see this really cute boy smiling at me until he saw the blood on my face and saw the pain in my face. "Hey are you all right?".  He said stepping closer to me with concern filling his face, he looked my age too. " I... I think so". i said shakily.

"What happened, did you get jumped by a soc?". He said putting his arms around you, you shook your head. I began to cry he walked me over to the wall behind the library so if any socs drove by they wouldn't stop. i cried for around 30 minutes on his shoulder till he broke the silence. "Can you tell me what happened?".  He asked rubbing my back." Um... well i have abusive parents.... i just couldn't take anymore so i tried to sneak out the window and my dad saw me i jumped out as quick as i could but my mother caught me...". my eyes began to tear up again but i tried taking a deep breath and blinked them away." Don't worry ill take care of you now, i know what you're going through my best friend johnny has abusive parents i hate seeing him beat up all the time..... whats your name?". He asked examining my bruises on my body. "M..Maddie, whats yours?". he sighed and began to look embarrassed." Um please don't laugh...it's PonyBoy....".

   It was an intresting name but i liked it.

Hello its the author, hope you like this fan fiction, its not only going to be abou