Part 13

So things have been going great with Pony and Johnny hasn't been looking upset about it I'm glad he's getting over it I do love him but just as a best friend.
Tonight everyone was sleeping over at the Curtis's house two bit and Dally we're getting major drunk while me, Pony, and Johnny laughed at them cause they were slurring all of the words." How about we play a little game of Truth or Dare". Two bit grinned  I knew he was going to make some kind of joke out of this then dally said down smirking even more
Everyone agreed while me and pony looked at each other trying to decide whether or not we wanted to do this because we knew that they were going to tease us about.
We both said sure at the same time but we knew that this is going to be a full mess.
" truth or dare". Dally finished his beer while looking at me." Oh God here we go um.... truth?". I said nervously. " is it true that you love Ponyboy".everyone laughed as i blushed, so did pony. " yeah ..." i put my head down embarassed" I love you too" pony whuspered so they didnt hear. I blushed crazily, it was my turn so i turned to soda " truth or dare". He looked around for a few seaconds.  " dare". He grinned. " I dare you to say what you hate about Mickey Mouse the most". I was obviously messing with two bit, i looked to see his mouth wide open ." don't you dare answer that soda!!". We all laughed ." His voice!" Soda screamed then emidiatly covering his face to protect himself from two as he laughed. Once they calmed down soda looked at Pony with mischief. " Truth or Dare Pony". Pony gulped ." Dare I guess ...." he was bright red " make out with Maddie right here right now". We both froze. He turned to me, we leaned in, he kissed me passionately but soft after about thirty seaconds we pulled apart gasping for air while blushing ." Damn that was good to watch". Two joked chugging another beer.

Author's note

Sorry the last few chapters have been a lot shorter than they were at the beginning I tried to make them longer since I figured out I could use the microphone talk thing from sick so my nose is clogged it sounds weird so it doesn't type that well. Love ya❤