Part 8

We stopped there because we still needed to figure out what to do about Pony. "How do i let him down easy, i mean i live with him!". I put my head in my hands, johnny rubbed my back and rested his head on my shoulder, not that long till we fell asleep. Soda came in and woke us up. "Hey guys, when pony ran out i went after him and he told me.... what happened". Me and johnny blushed at eachother. "So you two a thing now?". I looked at johnny and he smiled. "You wanna be my girl?". He grabbed my hand. "Yes!". I said blushing as kissed him soda stood up ."well you gonna tell pony or do i gotta break it to him". He cocked an eyebrow, i felt guilty but ponys the one who keeps running back to cherry. " i guess we should tell him". I grabbed johnnys hand and pulled him up, we walked into the living room to see pony sitting on the couch with red puffy eyes. Damn i feel so bad. "Um...i guess we're dating...". Johnny nervously glanced at me, just then Pony jumped up and ran to his room and slammed the door so hard the whole house shook. I began to cry because i just lost my best friend. God i bet he hates me. Johnny pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. "He hates me now!". I said trying to catch my breath from trying not to cry so loud. "He doesnt hate you, he just needs some time". He softly kissed me, i just smiled. I wondered if i should go talk to pony, i really should, i walked to his room and slowely opened his door to see him crying into his pillow. "Pony?". I said softly hopeing he wouldn't burst out on me. "What do you want!". He said wiping his tears away." I wanted to talk to you, i need my best friend and i can't stand you mad at me". I closed the door behind me. "Im not mad ok it's just.... i really like you and i thought you liked me too but i guess you want want to be with johnny, ill try to get used to it for you it's just gonna be hard, god i like you". He gazed at me."i thought you liked cherry?". I asked trying to break the silence. "I never didim just weak!". He said shoving his head in his hands. I didnt know what to do i felt bad and it felt weird i thinks i have feelings for pony too...