Part 21

I gave up on my dairy queen job, i know this is a bad thing but the only way i can make alot of money fast, im now a drug dealer, i dont do drugs I'm just the seller of the boss, the gang is called 'The Regulators' (if youve watched 'young guns' you will recognize that name) i made enough for an apartment, its nice, ive made a friend with the same idea as me, just wants money fast, her name is Emma and she doesnt do drugs either,  were rooming together and we do our jobs together to make sure the buyers dont get any ideas, we carry heaters and blades with us just incase theyre not scared of a blade. We do drink together, we always limit ourselves. Ive explained why im living this life, she told me she was there because she was tired of the foster home so she ran from a city called Dallas, it reminded me off dally and made me sad, i missed the gang but i couldnt go back now, its been 4 months.

                            Ponys p o v

I miss Maddie so much, i havent stopped searching, ive hardly slept, i cant beilieve i ran her away, i want to leave to look for her but Darry wont let me because of school, he keeps saying he'll do it when he doesnt have work but he wont, how is everyone so calm about this, johnny has worried a bit but not as much as me!

                        Maddies  p o v
Our boss called us and said he had a job for us, we walked down the street to the abandoned building that we call work, as we entered he was packing up a batch. "Jacklyn, kelly, i got a job and its out of town but you cant say no". By the way we gave fake names and dyed our hair just in case we needed out and they cant find us. "Its a town called greenville right next to tulsa". I flinched but managed to stay calm. "On it". Emma grabbes the duffle bag and we headed out. We drove a motorcycle, i drove while emma held my waist.  We pulled up the guys house, it was a big expensive manison. We got off the bike and rang the doorbell, he opened the door and pulled us in."Yo dont even think of trying anything". I growled. "Aye calm down broad". He grabbed my waist, emma pulled out her blade and pointed it him. "Let go". He kicked it out of her hand she pulled out her gun and he again knocked out of her hand. "Damn it". She was about to punch him but he kicked her in the stomach and she slammed into the wall and she was out cold, i winded up to punch him but he slapped me to the next life. I was out too.
~~~~♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡~~~~~~♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
                 3 hrs later

I woke up with a headache, i looked around, i was in a beat up house. Emma was out a few feet from me. I crawled over to her and shook her awake, she groaned and held her stomach. "What happened?". She rubbed her eyes. "Pretty sure a soc kidnapped us". She looked confused. "Soc?". She got up. "Rich basturds". I stood up too as she nodded, i looked around, i saw a door i went up to it, obviously locked. I looked for a window to break but they were all boarded up. I wentuo to the least boarded window and karate kicked it making the whole window shatter, i motioned for Emma to follow, we climbed out, i looked around emidiatly recognizing the town, were in tulsa, i grabbed emmas arm and we ran down a street i saw the DX i saw a soc gang also down the street and the guy that took us was with them, so i desperately ran into the DX, the second i came in i saw soda, why is he not outside working on cars?? Oh yeah its night time so only the stores open, he smiled at us not recognizing me, so i jumped behind the counter as Emma followed. "You ok?". He crouched down by Emma i turned away not wanting him to see me. He jumped back up when the gang came in. "You see any broads grease, dont try lying cuz i saw them run in here!". The soc slured, drunk obviously. Soda shook his head 'no'. "You sure about that". I heard a blade pop open. I jumped up and jumped the counter and punched him square in the nose, emma followed and punched another, next so was soda, we were fighting them when the door rung, i didnt turn to see who it was, i kept fighting  they took down emma and soda, they all circled me but i did a cicle kick knocking them all out, they all fell to the ground. "Damn nice kick". A male voice said behind me, i recognized it. I turned to see the one and only Ponyboy Curtis, his eyes widened the seacond we made eye contact. "M-Maddie?". He stepped towards me, i backed away. "Let me explain". His eyes filled with tears. Damn now i feel bad. "Why did you kiss back". My voice cracked, i was starting to cry too, cause god did i miss him. "She wouldnt get off me, i thought she would only go away if i kissed back". He wrapped his arms around me i cried into his chest as he cried holding me.

A/N: hope u like the extra long chapter, i rlly tried so oof u know STAY GOLD MY CHILDS 🌅🌅🌅💛💛💛💛💛