Chapter 29: Lust

Sorry about the late update. A lot has been happening. But I'm back now so yayy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door to Karlheinz's apartment slammed shut as he desperately kissed and licked at his wife's neck. Her mewls were sweet in his ear but it wasn't enough for his ego.

"Louder." He groaned, sinking his fangs into the softened skin of her neck. (Y/n)'s loud moan echoed throughout the apartment and she struggled to keep herself up.  A satisfied hum left his throat when he pulled away.

"(y/n), how does it feel to love me?" Her soft (s/c) hands worked at the buttons of his shirt while she answered.

"It's scary, because I'm always worried that you don't feel the same, or feel at all for that matter." She slid the shirt from his shoulders.

"Reasonable." His arms wrapped around her waist as she stepped out of her tight denim skirt. "Would you like my reassurance?"

"Please."

"You own me just as I own you." His tongue flicked over her ear. "I can't get enough of you and when I'm with you, I feel as if my heart beats."

"How does it beat?"

"It never stops racing. Especially when you touch me." (Y/n) smiled at this,  her hands trailing downward

"Like this?"

"Try going lower."

"Lower?" She went to get on her knees however Karlheinz quickly stopped her.

"Just touch. I want to keep your face clean a little longer." She scoffed at his cocky statement but complied nonetheless. Like magic, his pants disappeared and her hand was rubbing against his cock.

The room's temperature rose significantly at the intimate contact, the two breathing heavily as (y/n) continued to stroke and tease the vampire before her.

"You've gotten better." He panted.

"Was I bad before?"

"No, never." He placed a light kiss on her messy red lips. "But you've never gotten me so close to the edge so quickly." 

"Then you'll hate me in a few seconds."

"I doubt-" Karlheinz cut himself off when the woman pulled her hand and body away from him. He stood motionless, trying to process the situation through the lusty fog in his head. 'Did she just leave me?'

(Y/n) now standing near the black spiral staircase giggled.

"Hate me yet?"

"No, but by the time I'm done with your body, my displeasure will be more than obvious." She shivered at his monotone voice. 

"Then you'd better hurry or else you may not catch me." With this, she made a teasing face and blew a raspberry at him before scampering up the stairs, completely aware of the hungry gold eyes that followed.