Chapter 27: Reflection

My writer's block decided to retire for the day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's all you've been on since you got here." Karlheinz tried to hide the taunting in his voice but it was impossible. How could he when (y/n) was absolutely perfect?

He loved how blunt she was with him, how her eyes glittered with mischief, the way her aura changed with her mood, it all drove him mad.  But what really put him on edge was how pissed she could get when she was desperate. "What if I'm just not in the mood?"

"Pardon?" Her once seductive air was gone and her face matched the pissery in her hiss.

"Well, I had quite a few things planned for the night." He went to stroke her cheek but she flinched away. "There was a movie that I was thinking to take you to, and then we could go to this beautiful park I know."

"But you said you had plans for tomorrow too."

"I do." Her scoff was arrogant and she pulled herself from his lap.

"I'll go get ready for the movie then."

Grabbing her things from the suitcase which the doorman had brought up for her, she pulled out a simple denim skirt and a plain red shirt. She didn't even glance at Karlheinz before slamming the bathroom door.

Even though he was supposed to feel offended, he couldn't help the devious grin on his face. He wanted to get her upset. As upset as possible for the simple fact that it'd be so much easier to break her once he finally gave her the intimacy she seemed so desperate for.

It was a devious reason but he couldn't say he cared. He was lusty too and wanted the best from her.

~~~~~~~~
On the other side of the door (y/n) found herself confused. She didn't understand why she was acting this way.  After all, intimacy wasn't the reason she came here. She came here to spend quality time with her husband.

So why, what was he doing that made her so frustrated? Was it how close he'd get to her? Was it his kisses and soft words? Maybe it's because she thought his teasing was intentional.

The woman kissed her teeth and slid on her underwear. Stupidly dismissing the idea. In her mind, Karlheinz wasn't that awful. She foolishly believed that he was a man who had no ulterior motives when it came to her, that he was willing to put away all his mischief just for her.

This would only be the beginning of her hell.