Chapter 11

Chapter 11

  You walked to the house to see how Beth was doing. Walking into her room you saw she was sitting up in bed. "Hey. How ya doin?"  You asked her. "I'm okay," she said quietly. You sighed "Bethy I'm sorry I left and didn't come back last night. I should have been here for you but I let my temper get the best of me. And I'm sorry for never being here before all this end if the world shit," you told her sadly. "It's okay Y/N. I understand you needed to get away and do your own thing. You're here now that's all that matters," she told you. She was too sweet and you couldn't help but let a few years fall.

You sat down beside her and gave her a hug. "Thank you, Beth. I wish dad was as understanding as you are," you told her. She smiled and held your hand and the two of you talked about things you never got the chance to talk about.  You talked about her and Jimmy and you talked about how Maggie was definitely in love with Glenn. "So umm... I was with Daryl last night,"  you told her. "Daryl! Oh my god really did you....." she said trailing off. Your eyes widened "oh my God Elizabeth Greene! No!....... okay well we kissed," I said and we laughed. After sitting with Beth for a few hours you let her rest and went out to the kitchen.

  "Hey," you said walking in to see Maggie doing up dishes. "Hey. Where have you been?" She asked drying her hands off. "I was in talking to Beth. Catching up," you told her. "Mags... I'm sorry I was never here. I was going through a lot and dad didn't help by trying to push me into his beliefs," you said.  "Y/N/N I understand why you left. At first, I'll admit I was angry but I soon realized why you did when I left for college. You don't need to apologize," she said and gave you a huge.

"So where'd you and Daryl run off to yesterday after you tried killing Andrea?" Maggie asked you as she leaned against the kitchen island. You jumped up on the counter across from her and put your head down trying to hide your blushing face. "He took me up to where he set up his tent and I stayed up there with him because I knew I'd probably go after Andrea again," you said. "Did you guys... You know?" She said wiggling her eyebrows at you. "Oh my god Mags No! You and Beth both I swear you got dirty ass minds," you said. "I slept with Glenn the first time we went into town," she said. You looked at her shocked "wait to hold up what?!" You screeched.

  "Yoy slept with Glenn? Oh my god, Mags. How many times?" You said. "Just that once but we were going to do it again that night you and Daryl came back hurt. But he ended up finding the walkers in the barn," she said. "I and Daryl kissed. He has to help me unbutton my pants because u chose to wear the ones with a billion buttons," you said. "I knew it! You like him don't you?" She said. "Yes okay yes I like Daryl Dixon. But you're in love with Glenn," you said. "Yeah okay, I am in love with him. He's so sweet and not like any of the other guys I've dated. But I told him that I love him and he didn't say it back," she told you.

  You looked at her and jumped down grabbing her hands "just give him time. I'm guessing he's never been in that kind of relationship with a girl before," you told her. "How crazy is it that we both found a guy during the apocalypse who make us like middle school girls crushing on our first crush," she said. "Well it took the world ending for both of us to come home so this doesn't surprise me too much. And I'm sure daddy won't approve well at least not of Daryl," you told her.

After you were done talking Maggie went looking for Glenn and you went and got your camera and went up to Daryls tent. "You really had to move all the way up here didn't you?" You said once you got there. You turned around and picked your camera up and took pictures of the farm. You had to admit it was a beautiful sight. Turning around you saw Daryl building a fire so you started taking pictures. You walked over and knelt down then laid on your stomach in front of the fire that he had got going. "What're ya doin?" He said. "Taking pictures," you told him and snapped a picture. You stood back up and took another picture of him. "Stop taken pictures of me," he said. "Or what?" You said.

Daryl stood up and walked towards you "or ya going to regret it," he said stalking towards you. "What're ya going to do Dixon punish me? Sorry to tell you this but I'll like it," you said winking. Daryl stopped and looked at you his face slightly red "You and that mouth," he told you. "It can do more than just talk," you said winking again and smirking. Daryls face turned bright red trying not to think about it. "Stop," he said. "What's the matter Dixon getting all got and bothered," you asked him. "Y/N," he growled and walked over to you. You went to back away but he was faster and grabbed you pulling you towards him. "You're a pain in my ass woman," he said. You leaned up on your tiptoes "You like it," you whispered and pressed your lips to his.

  He pulled away and the two of you sat down in front of the fire. He started fiddling with something and you went through your pictures. After awhile you saw Dale walking towards you. Nudging Daryl he grunted and looked at you and you just nodded your head towards Dale. Daryl looked up at Dale "Carol send you?" He asked him. "Carol's not the only one that's concerned about you, your new role in the group," Dale said. "Oh, man, I don't need my head shrunk. This group's broken. I'm better off fending for myself," Daryl told him. "You act like you don't care," Dale tells him. "Yeah, it's 'cause I don't," Daryl said. "So live or die, you don't care what happens to Randall?" Dale asked. "Nope," he said. "And what about you? Your fathers a man of god surely you cate what happens to him," Dale says to you. "I'm nothing like my father I don't believe in God I never did. I don't care what happens to the kid. In my opinion, though he needs to die," you simply said. Dale looked at you shocked.

"Then why not stand with me, try to save the kid's life, if it really doesn't matter one way or the other?" Dale said turning to Daryl. "Didn't peg you for a desperate son of a bitch," he said. "Your opinion makes a difference," Dale said. "Man, ain't nobody looking at me for nothing," Dale told him. "Carol is, and I am. Right now. And you obviously-- You have Rick's ear," Dale says. "Rick just looks to Shane. Let him," he says. "You cared about what happened to Sofia. Cared what it meant to the group. Torturing people? That isn't you. You're a decent man. So is Rick. Shane-- He's different," Dale said. "Why's that? 'Cause he killed Otis?" Daryl asked. "He tell you that?" Dale asked. "He told some story-- How Otis covered him, saved his ass. He showed up with the dead guy's gun. Rick ain't stupid. If he didn't figure that out, it's 'cause he didn't wanna. It's like I said-- Group's broken," Daryl said and Dale walked away.