15: Drunk Problems

Start from the beginning

"He was about to kiss----", I muttered and stopped. My cheeks heated up.

"Kim Y/N, you are getting nowhere with this.", I mentally slapped myself.

"He needs to sleep." I thought and pulled his body to the nearby couch. I laid him on the couch and brought the extra blanket from the closet. Then, I covered him with it.

I sat on my knees and glanced at the man who was my boss.

"Thank god, you didn't kiss me because if you had, then my first kiss would have been a mistake."

And I can't afford any mistakes. At least not with Jimin.

I didn't realize when I had fallen asleep watching him as I rested my head at the side of the couch and dozed off.

*****

Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring

I was woken up by the sound of my doorbell ringing. I looked at the watch. It was just 5 am. But who would be so crazy to come so early?

My fucking sister

I jolted up and looked at Jimin who was still sleeping on the couch and looked at the door which was continuously ringing.

Oh fuck

How was I going to explain to my sister why he was here?

Oh no Oh no Oh no Oh no

My sister lived in her apartment which was about 45 minutes far from here. Sometimes, she would come here early in the morning after jogging.

I bit my nails nervously. Then, I saw Mr. Park open his eyes. He got up from the couch and his eyes widened seeing me. As he observed his surrounding, he found that apparently, he was not in his mansion.

"Miss Kim, why am I here----"

"Mr. Park, I will explain everything to you later but first you need to get inside the closet."

"Huh? Closet?", He questioned.

But I had no time to give his answer. I quickly made him get up and pushed him inside the closet. Then, I heaved a sigh. I immediately hurried towards the door and opened it.

"Why didn't you open the door?", My sister whined.

"I was asleep. What's the matter?", I asked.

"I came with breakfast.", She said showing me the plastic bags, and walked inside the room before I could protest.

"Sis, isn't it too early to have breakfast?", I asked.

She shot me a thinking look. "What time is it?"

"5 Am.", I said.

"So, it's the perfect time to have breakfast.", She said setting the bags and her phone on the table.

I internally facepalmed. "I haven't even freshened up. Let's have it later."

"The food will turn cold. Come on, sit down. ", She said.

"I think you should go for a short walk around the park. I will freshen up and then we can have breakfast together. How about that?"

"I just now came from a jog.", She said.

"But the park has a wonderful view early in the morning. You can go and see.", I told.

"You have a point. I will go and have a walk around the park then. I will be back after 20 minutes.", She said and put on her shoes. Then, she left and closed the door. I sighed in relief.