I Asked a Guy on a Date

Dear Future Husband...

I sort of asked a guy on a date for the first time yesterday.  He already had plans and is not interested in dating yet, but I still feel like it went well.  I have grown a lot.  I'm turning 20 in less than 2 weeks!  I hope to continue being a better person.  My goal is to be fluent in Spanish by the end of this school year.  I know I have great potential, and I'm trying to learn how to put that into my own full use.  My greatest fear is that I will allow myself to stop growing.  That hasn't happened yet, so I am satisfied with myself.
I hope that your life has been going well.  I am getting more and more ready for you as I am forced to wait longer to meet you.  Perhaps that is God's intention.  I'm going to try to curate my habits a little more, so that you and I have the best sexual experience possible in the future.  Sorry if I messed things up irreparably already.  I've done my best, and that's all I can ask from myself. 
I want to be a better writer, as currently I feel that my writings are lacking.  I know that I can do better, so I will.  I don't know how long it will take, though.
Please be patient as I slowly grow up.  Not everything in life is obvious to me, but I can see my progress.  If the past is any indication, I will do just fine in my future.
I love you so much and hope to see you soon!
Don't forget to keep growing, widen your perspectives, and laugh and cry whenever.
Love,
Me 💜