Chapter 19

Okay I'm gonna start putting voting goals okay people?
MWHAHAHA WHO IS HER MATE OR SHALL I SAY WHAT. HEHE.
Toni POV
I feel myself smile as I wrap my arms around her and whisper in her ear"what's the matter babe?" I grin feeling her shiver beneath me.
"Two in one day!" Her grandmother yells as she hugs both of us.
"Devin what the hell is going on!" A man bellows.
"Who the fuck are you.". I ask standing up holding Devin's hand.
"Devin get the hell away from that!" He yells pulling her away from me.
"Chandra get everyone out of here NOW!" I demand the last part feeling my inner self ready to burst.
Soon it's just Devin, the man, Chandra, and me left.
"Release her now and I won't hurt you." I growl as my eyes change.
"Like you could hurt me bitch!" He answers but I see the fear in his eyes.
"Really your eyes suggest your afraid. I take it you have heard of me?" I chuckle as my teeth sharpen.
"I won't let you hurt my pack you monster!" He growls.
"Your pack doesn't interest me I just want my mate and I will leave this pack alone." I say smiling as my cat ears pop out of the top of my head.
"What exactly are you?" He ask disgusted.
"Aww how cute you think I will tell you." I chuckle feeling my wings start to poke out of my back.
"Now we can do this the nice way or the bad way either way I get my mate." I jump into the air my blue almost black wings beat at the air.
" I won't loose her too." He says looking at the ground.
"Well you should have been a better father cause you never had me." She yells at him running towards me.
I drop to the ground and embrace her.
"Chandra until we meet again" I say handing her a long blue feather.
"What's this for?" She ask confused.
"Use it in time of great distress and I will come." I answer before holding Devin tightly and flying into the crowds back to my home.
-----
Okay next chapter I want 5 votes for
And it looks like we found the hybrid perhaps.