Chapter 1

Chandra POV

I woke up with my usual frown on my face as I got ready it was 4:56 last I checked and I still needed to cook breakfast.

Let me give you some back ground information. I'm Chandra first born child of the alpha of dark moon pack. I am 17. I have 6 younger siblings. I have midnight black hair that reaches the small of my back. I have a nose piecing and a lip piercing my mother died in a rouge attack a month after my youngest sibling was born. I'm really pale like snow pale with emerald eyes. Oh ya also I'm fat all the kids at home and school says so. Plus I'm a werewolf who hasn't shifted yet so I'm treated like a omega. When I do fight back my father screams at me saying I'm a failure as his kid I shouldn't start them how I should have never been born. My siblings are Ajax 17, Annabella 16, Lucas 15, the twins Amazonia and Aphrodite 14, my favorite sibling Cierra 13. I also have a few tattoos on my back I have black angel wings and on my rib it says sometimes you gotta fall before you fly and it has a giant feather beneath it and I have another one that reads you can scream you can cry but never give up on my thigh. No me and Ajax are not twins he is 4 months younger then me.

I pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and a black shirt that says god save the queen before I hoped into the shower in the middle of me washing my hair with my green apple shampoo I heard my phone ringing I decide to ignore it and go back to what I'm doing I know it wasn't my father or my best friend cause when my dad calls his ringtone is your dying answer the phone and you died and my best friend's is fallen angels by BVB I climb out and put on some clothing then I grab my homework and drawing pad and stick it in my book bag. I head downstairs and start making breakfast which is beacon, eggs and french toast. When I have set everything up I mind link everyone and say 'food eat it while it is hot' I grab my phone and check it I see I got three text messages from the queen bitch and a phone call from man whore. With in a few minutes all the guys are surrounding the food and grabbing what they can. I sneak out the back door and I tap into the pack link. Everyone is talking about this party that is happening tonight at the pack house. I pull out my phone and text Mia a.k.a my best friend

C. Hey there smexy ;)

M. Hey there hottie :D

C. They are throwing another party tonight

M. Okay did you eat?

C. Ya..

Okay so I was lying she wants me to eat but I am sick of being called fat I mean I know I am but can you not talk about it in front of me.

M. Are you lying -__- ?

C. Nope .

M. Uh huh

M. See ya at school

C. Okay.

I put my phone in my pocket before I head towards the school

"Hey look it's the emo fag" I hear someone yell.

I look down as I hurry to my locker and I get out my math book and notebooks and head to class.

---skip classes --- lunch time

I sit at me and Mia's usual table

"Hey sexy girl"I say to Mia.

"Do you smell that?" She ask.

"What?" I ask.

Suddenly a bunch of wolves come crashing through the windows and doors.

"RUN" I scream.

A wolf runs at me and I wrap my arms around its ribs and squeeze it ribs until I hear a crack. I throw it away and attack some of the enemies that are still human.

"MATE." I hear one of the enemies yell as he crashes into Mia.

I pull him off her and knock him out.

"MIA RUN FOR GOD SAKE." I yell as I grab her hand.

Me and Mia run towards the pack house only to see it also under attack. We start towards it but suddenly we feel a pain on the back of our heads.

I woke up and see my hands in silver cuffs ha like that's gonna make a difference I can't even shift and I still have a week before I can find my mate yippee.( not the sarcasm)

I don't see Mia so I start to worry I also see the twins but no Cierra.

"MIA! CIERRA! WHERE ARE YOU?" I scream.

"Shut up already." I hear someone say.

"Amaz can you get my bobby pin?" I whisper.

Amazonia takes it out and hands it to me. I stick it in my lock and jiggle it some until I hear a click and my cuffs fall off. I move over to Amazonia and take off her cuffs.

I whisper the plan to Aphrodite and she nods.

She falls to the ground holding her throat coughing.

"HELP MY SISTER SHE IS HAVING A ASHMA ATTACK." Amazonia yells.

The guard gets up and opens the door and walks over to them.I go up behind him and punch him in the jaw. He ends up knocked out I grab his keys and unlock everyone and open the door.

We run up the stairs and head towards the door. I see that they all have mud on their face.

"Amaz why do you all have mud on your face?" I ask

"The pack that attacked us is one of the most brutal packs in America. They sometimes rape the she wolfs from the packs that they attack."

I usher everyone out before I head back to find the rest of my pack.

'Hey is anyone alive'

'Chandra where are you'

'Cierra stay put and tell me where you are.'

'Im in a room'

' what room what floor is it on?'

'I don't know it's a bedroom'

'Cirrea I want you to scream I will find you'

'Okay'

I hear Cirrea scream and I run to the sound of her.

I slam the door open and see a male standing above her.

'Cierra is the man causing you any problems?'

'Chandra just kill him please'

I go up to him and snap his neck.

"Cierra are you okay?"I ask.

"CHANDRA LOOK-"she starts before strong arms grab my arms and push me into a wall.

"Cierra run." I yell.