Chapter 3

Recap.
"Sorry Devin but I have to do this." She says pulling out a needle.
"Please don't kill me." I whimper.
"I'm not you will just be out for a few hours." She says as she injects it into me.
Hey people reading this I dedicate this chapter to luvmusic12121212 she was the first one to comment on my story check out her stories if you want please vote comment or follow.

Chandra's POV

Devin slumped to the ground after I injected the wolfsbane in her. I feel bad but I'm protecting my friend and family. So it had to be done. I ran towards the tree that Mia was sitting in and I motioned for her to climb down.
"Let's go but wear this." I hand her wolfsbane. She growls but stick it in her pocket.
We walk towards our pack land and find some other people from our pack.

-hour later-

We arrive at the pack house only to see it on fire and hear screams.
I motion for them to hide as I approach the sounds. I look around the corner and see men beating my pack members. My instincts take over and I growl and run to protect some of the children.
"Where did you come from bitch?" A man ask as he approaches me.
"Stand Down." I growl letting my alpha slip through." Now."
A few men ignore me but stop when they realize I have one of there men by the throat.
"Who is in charge here?" I growl at the man.
He points at a guy with a hood up.
I snap the mans neck and approach the man.
"Who are you." I growl.
"I believe we have meet." A familiar voice says.
He pulls back the hood and I see Anubis standing there.
"Ah Anubis shouldn't you be worried about you sister?" I say sarcastically.
I glance around and see that my pack members are just pups and the elderly.
"And attacking elders and pups that's just low." I growl using my alpha tone.
He slightly shows submission but then growls and leaps at me.
I take a step to the side and he jumps through right were I was a moment ago.
"TCH TCH TCH bad dog." I say as I grab him by the scruff of his neck and throw him at the burning wall.
He shift and runs at me and I feel pride and fear. Fear because I have never taken down an alpha in wolf form and I don't know why pride.
I suddenly feel pain in my bones and realsies I'm shifting. I let out a scream and fall to the ground.
"Chandra stay with me." Mia says.
"Mia?" I say before darkness over takes me

Mia's POV

Chandra shift then goes limp. I look her over and see a skinny muscular white wolf.
"She is the one." An elder says.
Anubis shift backs and my mate runs up and grabs me and pulls me away.
"No stop please." I yell with tears in my eyes as Anubis starts hitting her looking slightly pained.
"Stop she is your mate!" An elder yells.
"What?" He says.
"She is your Mate the pack doctor said she would be able to shift once she found her mate."The elder replies.
"Please she needs a pack doctor." I cry.
"And why would that be." He says glaring at me.
"Because she was to weak to fully transform just look at her." I yell.
She has patches of fur missing and bones shaped weirdly.
He picks her up and contacts the pack doctor.
He runs over and checks on her then picks her up and runs toward the infirmary. I notice that the fires have been put out.

Sorry that was short I will try and make the next one longer