Chapter 5

Hey everyone it's me again hope u like this chapter.

Chandra's POV

I ran down the halls with tears in my eyes yelling for a doctor.

The pack doctor came and took her and went into a room and wouldn't let me see her I sat outside the room curled up in a ball crying. Mia was sitting next to me trying to comfort me. And Ajax was standing there shocked. Everyone loved cierra he couldn't believe father had done that. And for the first time in 5 years I cry. Tears keep coming and I can't stop them. Anubis stands there awkwardly not sure what to do. I sit there sobbing and The twins sit there crying silently. The doctor comes out and tells us that she will be fine.

My tears slow down and I stand up and approach Anubis.

"I would like for me and my sister to join your pack." I say with tears running down my face.

Ajax growls and says." You can leave but your not taking her."

I spin around and glare at him and say." What so our father can start abusing her to?" I spit father out like its poison.

"You will have to ask my father he is alpha until next week."

I stiffen and nod and head in to check on Cierra.

"Hey baby how ya doing?" I say.

She has a bandage over the left side of her face.

"I can't see." She says.

"It's just the bandage. Once the scar heals you can see again" I whisper soothingly.

"What happened." She say.

"Jack Stanley cut your face so know you look like a mini me" I say softly.

"Sissy I why did he do that?" She ask.

"Because you look like mom and u defended me." I whisper.

"Sissy I want to leave." She says.

"Okay we will once your all better." I kiss the top of her head and climb onto the bed.

She rest her head on my shoulder and falls asleep.

I hum fallen angels quietly and think of my mother.

I think of the angel that appeared that day and realize that she looked a lot like Devin. I shrug it off and fall asleep.

Unknown POV

That little bitch he better reject her or she might just have to have a little accident.

I walk down the hall with a smile on my face and go into Devin's room and start going through her stuff. And I masks my scent.

Sorry it's so short I will try to update soon