Chapter 20

Ladybug looked down from a high building at the destruction of Paris. Miracle Queen had ordered all the hero's to find the three remaining hero's, at all cost.

Ladybug felt like she had failed. She knew it wasn't any of her fault, yet seeing Paris crumbled to pieces made her heart pang hard. It also didn't help that Miracle Queen knew her identity, which could be used against her in many ways. If it was to come out, Ladybug's days would be over. She stared in confusion. Why hadn't Miracle Queen already exposed her identity?

Cat Noir put a comforting arm on her shoulder. "Don't worry we'll do this, just like always. Me and you against the world, right M'lady?"

Ladybug had to smile at her partner. He always knew how to make her feel better, especially in times like this.

"I just hope...." She trailed off. The thought entered her mind. Miracle Queen was stroger than ever before.

"What?" Cat Noir asked.

"I hope we can do this." Ladybug finished.

"We can. We always do." Cat Noir exclaimed. He was right, but Ladybug still felt uneasy.
"But, we need a plan if we're going to do this. And a good one."

💢

"Miracle Queen is sending out most of our friends to come and find us, which leads her to more of a vulnerable position." Ladybug said as she pointed to places on a map.

"Even if we can get to her and capture her, she'll have those bees waiting to entrance us." Viperion said.

"So we get rid of them to?" Cat Noir asked.

"Well, we'll have to, or we can drawl Miracle Queen out all by herself." Ladybug smiled. The two boys just let her continue.

"Miracle Queen is jealous of me. She'll find it hard to back down from an even fight. The key is to get her all alone."

"Then what?" Viperion asked.

"I'll deal with Miracle Queen, and you two deal with getting our fellow hero's back. The bees will most likely malfunction with water, or any type of force. Miracle Queen will be easier to defeat with all their help."

"Hold up, you can't fight with Miracle Queen all by yourself." Cat Noir said, quite prepared to protect her. "I'll go too."

Ladybug turned right to him. "No, I need you to get our allies back. Miracle Queen is most likely going to back down or bring some backup if you show up too. I trust you enough to bring our allies in just in time."

Cat Noir knew better than to go against Ladybug's plan.

They all three put their fist together. "For Paris." Cat Noir and Ladybug said.

"For Chloe." Viperion said. The other two looked over at him and realised just how sad he was.

"We'll get her back, I promise." Ladybug said.

💢

Ladybug stood up on a tall building, making sure people were plenty out of the way.

Still they saw Ladybug, and smiled happily. "Citizens of Paris, don't be afraid! Ladybug and Cat Noir are here to help. Know you are safe."

As she kept up the inspiring speech, she eventually saw cameras focusing on her. Perfect, she though.

"Miracle Queen if your out there, stand up and fight me yourself. Are you really that scared of me you can't even fight me in a fair fight?"

As Ladybug continued, Miracle Queen grew angrier and out of control. She couldn't let Ladybug inspire the people. She couldn't let Ladybug gain power. She would show that pathetic hero how powerful miracle Queen was. Without any backup, She headed off to duel Ladybug and retrive her miraculous.

"Well Hawkmoth never got the miraculouses, but maybe that was because he always sent others to do his dirty work."