Chapter 17

Ladybug, along with cat noir's help had finally distributed all of the miraculouses, as every hero stood up against hawkmoth's army.

"Are we going to do this, M'lady?" Cat Noir asked.

"You bet."

Viperion looked around nervously. Ladybug hadn't been able to find Chloe, so the Bee miraculous remained in her grasp. He could only wonder what had happened to her.

💢

Miracle Queen watched from the shadows as Ladybug and cat noir along with their team of superheroes engaged in battle against her illusions. With her new powers, miracle queen could control all the miraculous wielders, and with Mayura's amok, she was able to make as many centimonsters as she pleaded. Chloe wasn't even in control of herself, all that remained was her desire to be loved.

"Its all too easy." Miracle Queen said to herself. Get the miraculosues, and she could finally have what she yerned so long for.

💢

Ladybug dashed back and fourth and reflected the blasts of scarlet moth's allies. Something wasn't right, but Ladybug couldn't figure out what.

Viperion pulled out his harp and played a sweet tune on it. Several villains fell into a luring chant, while other hero's took them out. Just after they had defeated a whole batch, more swarmed into view.

"Where are all these villains coming from?" Carapace asked.

"I don't know, but we've got to hold them back!" Rena Rouge said as she played an illusion of herself.

Rykyo and pegase had retreated to power up their miraculouses, so it was up to monkey king, Rena Rouge, Carapace, Viperion, Cat Noir, and Ladybug to save the day.

Ladybug herself still had her lucky charm to use, as she sensed something else was going on. Out of the corner of her eye, Ladybug saw someone watch from the distance. As their eyes met for a brief second, the figure suddenly loomed away.

Ladybug blinked twice. Maybe Scarlet Moth wasn't actually real, and that someone else had been acumatized? Trusting her instinct, Ladybug went over to Cat Noir.

"I think these are all illusions! I'm going to get to the bottom of this!" Ladybug flung her yoyo across a building and left before Cat Noir could say anything. He sighed.

"That's why I love her." Cat Noir then lunged back into battle. Viperion heard his words though.

💢

Ladybug kept flying through Paris, keeping a sharp eye out for the figure she had thought she had seen. Up at the top of the Etifil Tower, Ladybug stopped to take a short break and examine the rest of the city. She saw Cat Noir and the others still fighting off the acumatized victims, but more and more seemed to appear and reappear. The hero's were taking shifts in recharging their powers, but they remained in an everlasting battle.

"Should've guessed I would draw Ladybug out. You always were the smartest hero."

Ladybug froze. She knew that voice, but it seemed to have a colder tone. She quickly swiped herself around.

"Chloe." she said silently. Miracle Queen started her straight in the eyes.

"I used to worship you, but no matter how much I acted like you, no one ever loved me like they do you." Ladybug could see the hurt look in Chloe's eyes. She had seen Chloe sad and angry before, but now she just looked... Broken, and lost.

"I knew it was just an illusion. But soon you will be too." Ladybug grabbed her yoyo firmly in her hands.

Miracle Queen laughed heartily. "It's funny to see that you think you can defeat me, but your quite wrong. I'm stronger than all of Hawkmoth's villains combined. No hero could ever stop me."

Despite her warning, Ladybug lunged forwards. As she tried to hit miracle Queen, she felt her self being paralysed. Miracle Queen touched her with one finger tip, and Ladybug couldn't even move. Miracle Queen quickly grabbed the bee miraculous, and activated it herself. She looked the same, but know she was even more powerful. Ladybug tried to escape, but she couldn't hardly move.

"Now, lets figure out what kind of weak girl lives under that mask."