Part 13

JESSICA'S POV

"Can I ask what exactly is in it for me here?" I ask, getting my clothes back on and catching my breath.

"An adventure is all I can truly guarantee. Trying new things sexually, having the fun I know you desperately want to have, you're just letting fear get in the way."

"I'm letting the fact you have a fucking wife get in the way, Neal. I don't know if this is the type of relationship I imagined ever having with you. Or anyone, actually." He chuckles and pours a glass of scotch.

"You wouldn't be considering it if it didn't intrigue you. Therefore I have reason to believe you want it more than you don't."

I look at the floor, knowing he's right. I like the idea of something wild. Something that I know I would usually never do, but that's all he wants from me. I always imagined when I got with Neal, it would be for love. Not for just sex.

"I don't know Neal. Can I have more time to think?" He downs his drink before waking over to me.

"Yes. I don't mean to rush you...I'm just eager."

"For what? You're already getting sex, and I will do all that crazy sex stuff anyways. There's no need to necessarily put a title on it."

"But when there's a title, I can call you mine and feel as if it's true, and I can know you're not fucking anyone else. That would be part of our agreement. I don't share."

"I wouldn't sleep with anyone else anyways."

He scoffs. "You went out with an employee to piss me off. How would I be able to just trust you wouldn't fuck someone else, Jess?"

"Going out for a drink and fucking is a lot different."

"So you didn't have him stay at your place?" I squint my eyes at him.

"Wh-"

"Look, I just want it the way I want it."

"If I decided I no longer wanted to be your submissive, can I get out of it?" I ask.

"Of course. I wouldn't force you to stay in something that you didn't want if you didn't want it."

I stare at him, scared to speak. "And, once you agree and sign the papers making you my official submissive, we can do the 'crazy sex stuff' that you were talking about."

I bite my lip, nervous to say what i'm about to say.

"Okay. I'll be your submissive." He smiles ear to ear and pulls me into his lap.

"Thank God," He kisses me before lifts me up, carrying me as he gets up and walks over to the table where the papers I have to sign are set down neatly. "Make it official." I sit down in the chair and grab the pen sitting nicely next to the papers.

I sign my name as slowly as possible, nerves eating away at me. I half smirk as I remember what I am agreeing to be okay with.

But what's done is done. Even if I regret it later, now I can feel he's more mine than he was before.

A few hours later, Neal is passed out on the couch as I'm watching the rest of movie we had started. I get up to go pee when I hear his phone buzzing.

Rebecca's name is on his phone as her stupid selfie pops up with her call.

I roll my eyes and make my way to the bathroom.

I stare at myself in the the mirror and smile. I feel different calling myself his submissive.

When I walk back out into the living room  his phone is ringing, again. Rebecca's bullshit selfie pops up again and I nearly throw his phone out the window.

Instead, I grab it. I almost debated answering it, but instead I poke Neal until he groans and rolls over. His eyes go wide as if he's wide awake when he sees his phone in my hand.

"What the hell are you doing?"  I hand him his phone. "Were you-"

"Going to answer your wife's call? No. I woke you up to tell you she keeps fucking calling and it's annoying."

"Stay quiet. Okay?" I nod and sit at the end of the bed.

"What Rebecca?" I can hear her basically yelling into the phone, and Neal sits there rolling his eyes.

"It's late Becca. I don't have time to deal with your shit right now." He hangs up and tosses his phone onto the table next to him.

"What did she want?"

"She was drunk with my parents from my mothers party. She was crying about how she wants a baby again."

"Why the fuck don't you just get a divorce?" I finally ask. "You aren't happy. You barely even see her. You fucking cheat on her, and you seem to not give a shit about her."

"I love Becca in a different way. Not the same way I did when I married her. Now I just fear losing her as even a friend so i've put off even mentioning divorce. I've hoped she would but she hasn't."

"That's such a dick move. She clearly won't leave so now you're simply being a horrible husband and person towards her. If you cared wouldn't you be honest with her?"

He runs his hands through his hair. "Are you already wanting to back out?"

"No, I am simply telling you things you need to hear."

"I don't need to hear shit I already know. You're just being jealous."

I laugh. "Of what? A woman who is ignored by her husband? A woman who is being cheated on by a man who claims to care about her? What is there to be fucking jealous of?"

"That she can call me her husband. All you can ever call me is your dominant." I almost smack him at his smart ass words.

"I'd hate to call you my husband. I already hate to call you my dominant when you're simply just a jackass. I'm leaving." I grab my jacket and phone before rushing over to the door.

"You're just running away from this shit?"

"Yeah, I am. I don't want to be around you right now." I say, swinging the door open and storming down to the elevator. I push the button as Neal comes rushing down the hall and stands in front of me.

"You're being childish. You knew what the fuck you were getting into and now you want to throw a fit?"

"Oh, forgive me for finally realizing how much of a heartless dick you are." I push past him and get into the elevator. I press 1 and the close doors button, watching him glare at me until I can't see him anymore.