Part 7

JESSICA'S POV

The second I get home I run to my room, nervous Angela will ask what i've been up to. I can't tell her what i've been doing, obviously. But keeping it to myself is going to be the death of me. I feel excited, scared even. I don't want to be a submissive, but with how persuasive he is, chances are i'll end up his submissive by next week.

I was suppose to start work the day after my official acceptance into their business, but the schedule changed, weirdly. What appears to be everyone in the office, got an email saying that we aren't working until Monday. There is no reasoning attached to it. I'll have to ask Neal.

I grab my phone and plug it into the charger. I go to my dresser and grab pajama pants, preparing to sleep as long as possible.

My phone buzzes and I rush over to check it, hoping it's Neal.

It is.

"Ignore my the fact that I have an insane wife, and come over tomorrow night. I'll even have dinner ready."

I giggle as I type my response.

"I suppose I can fit that into my busy work schedule."

I set my phone down and lay on my bed. My eyes are heavy, and before I even get the chance to change, I fall asleep.

I wake up to the sun blasting through my window and my head feels like it has a heartbeat. I check the time and see it's already past noon. Awesome.

I have 2 text messages from Neal. My heart races and I can't contain my excitement. I should be able to hold myself back from this crazy married man, but I can't. I think what he does is...sexy.

"Come over at 6." His text reads. I sent a thumb up emoji and walk out to get some food before I start getting ready far too early for my dinner with Neal.

NEAL'S POV

I make it to Rebecca's hotel a few blocks from the apartment. She won't answer my texts or calls, and the part of me that gives a shit forced me to go see her, and the credit care payments claim she is here. Luckily I was able to get her room number from the front desk. 

She answers the door only after almost ten minutes of me begging her too. Her eyes are puffy and she's in her robe still. I feel like shit knowing I'm the reason for that.

"I'm sorry about our fight. I-"

"Are you still in love with me?" She interrupts me to ask.

"Becca I just don't want a fucking baby right now." She looks down to her feet, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Well I do. Why can't you think of me for once? I've given up a lot to be with you."

"Like what? Your families millions? You only gave up their money because you knew you'd have mine."

"I didn't know you'd be as successful as you are! How dare you make me out to be some gold digging piece of trash!" She stands up, standing inches away from me.

"I didn't. But you knew I'd be a part of this business and end up just as rich as my father was."

"Get out!" She shouts. "I hate you! Get out!"

"I don't fucking have to. You don't even act like a wife you just beg for a baby. What's with the determination to have my child? I want to wait so we will fucking wait!" I snap back.

"I wanted to have your baby because the idea of a family with you is all I can think about. I love the thought of you being a father to our child. And if that isn't something you want then I don't see how we would ever work." She says, tears falling down her cheeks.

"I came here to talk Becca. I wanted to work this out. Talk to me when you are willing to do the same. Until then, I might not be home for a bit. I need a break from you and your baby talk." I rush out of the hotel and slam the door behind me. I cant stand her pressure for a baby. I need Jessica to calm me down.

I text her to come over now instead of 6, and quickly get downstairs to my car to be there when Jessica is.

When I get there, Jessica is standing outside, smiling right at me the moment she sees me. It sends this weird feeling of happiness down my spine, and i'm grateful she is here. I can't help but smile at how quickly she got there. She's wearing jean shorts and a plain white shirt, and she still looks amazing.

"Wow." I say as I approach her.

"What?" She questions. I grab her hand and guide her up to my penthouse. I need this distraction now. I don't want to wait to have her.

I lock the penthouse door and kiss her the second she sets her bag down.

Her tongue is in perfect rhythm with mine. Her body is pressed tightly up to me with her arms wrapping around my neck. We make our way to the nice big couch in the living room and I start to remove her shorts. Her body is squirming in need of me.

Her shorts fall to the floor and she quickly gets her shirt up and over her head, giving me the most incredible view of her breasts. I remove her thong and admire her body. Her smooth, perfect body. I run my fingers along her to see her reaction, which she happily gives.

I unbutton my pants and grab a condom out of my pocket. I let my pants fall to the floor along with my boxers down below my knees.I feel liberated that after all this time of wanting to experience this woman, I finally get to.

"Bra. Off." I say. She quickly gets her red bra off and her full breasts come into view. I take them into my hands as I kiss up her stomach. Her soft moans filling my ears.

"Do you want this, Jess?" I ask against her lips. She nods and squirms beneath me. I use my teeth to rip open the condom and slide it over myself. I grab her arms and put them above her head before filling her completely. She moans loudly as I start to move. I love the way I make her feel. She's so ready for me, so needy for me. She doesn't sit and blab the whole time either. Which i'm sure for any man, is a relief. 

I move my hips around more, pumping in and out of her. I let go of her arms and she wraps them around me, clawing into my back. Not too hard, but not to gently either.

I pull out and stare down at her, her eyes asking why I would stop.

"Turn over. Hands and knees." She does as I say quickly. I grab her hair and pull it back as I slam back into her. She shouts out in surprise and pleasure as I get back into rhythm.

"I'm almost there baby," I say between my teeth. Her legs shake and her body stiffens up as she finishes. Moments later I finish with her.

I pull out and take off the condom. I tie it up and throw it in the closest garbage. I pull my boxers and pants back up, leaving it undone.

I grab a glass and fill it with water as Jessica gets dressed in the living room.

"That was...unexpected." She says shyly. I already want her again. Her body is so perfect and her body responds amazingly to me.

"What do you want to eat?" I ask.

She glances down at my unbuttoned pants with a small smirk on her face.

"Let's go out. I feel like getting out of this place." I tell her. I grab my shirt from the floor and put it back in, buttoning my pants before I grab her hand and guide her back out of the penthouse and down to the garage where my car is. I open the door for her and she thanks me as she hops in. I smack her ass before she sits down and hear her giggle as I close the door.

I want to go out. Get fast food and walk around the city. Jessica isn't just a woman i'm pursuing as a submissive, she's a woman i've know forever and trust. Talking to her is easy, and I need that right now with everything going through my mind.

"Where are we going?" She asks as I start the car.

"It's a surprise." I say. She rolls her eyes, and I laugh at her. I know she hates surprises, and that's exactly why this is one.

I don't think anyone would guess we had just fucked for the first time after wanting it for so long. It was so natural, and it didn't feel complicated. It felt right, in a sense.

Maybe Jess is exactly what I have been needing this whole time.