Part 5

"I like you Jessica. Your smile. Your eyes. Your body.."

"I shouldn't even be listening to this shit!" I try to storm off to the door but he stops me.

"Jess please, I know this is crazy and-"

"You're married Neal!"

"I know.. But not happily."

"Then you leave her! Not go and get submissive to try and fix your unhappiness." I half shout.

"Can we please sit and talk about this?"

I  sit down on the leather couch, curious to hear more of this, no matter how ridiculously fucked up it is. I almost think he's drunk at this point. Or playing a weird prank.

"Jessica, I'm not happily married. Okay? She's pressuring me into having a baby and I feel like she guilt trips me too much. She barely wants to do anything sexual other than when she's trying to get pregnant. I do this, because I have needs she can't fulfill. And she has needs I can't fulfill. I planned on leaving her but in good time. But I have to wait a bit now... Please don't think I'm crazy and some sort of sex maniac for this because im not. I'm just... adventurous. Think of this as an adventure."

"This is crazy Neal."

"Maybe to you. Right now. But after trying it out? You'll see it's fun, and you'll feel amazing."

I stare at him. What if I actually said yes to this?

Hah. Good thing I'm not.

"You're married. Do this shit with your wife." 

I stand up and start walking to the door feeling disappointed. I thought this night would consist of talking, and... Ugh. What is wrong with me? I acted as if what he's doing is bad because he's married. But I also thought if something happened between us, I wouldn't have stopped it.. He's so charming, handsome, and apparently, dominant. It's hard to resist someone you once loved. 

This is hot and fucked up all in one.

I stop at the door and turn around to look at him. He's expressionless. His sparkling blue eyes staring at me with that one strand of hair against his forehead. I need to know more.

I walk towards him and throw my purse onto the couch.

"Tell me more about this. Why do you do it? Why not discuss your sexually needs with Becca? We have been back in each others lives for 2 seconds Neal, this is a bit crazy to me." I say, firmly.

"Our relationship would stay only between us. Considering I am married, and this is to some people..."

"Fucked up?" I finish his sentence for him.

"In a way. But I keep this side of me away from Rebecca. She would hate it. One time I tried to do anything kinky with her she acted like I had just asked to fuck a nun. It isn't her thing, and honestly, she is the type to ruin me in a divorce, so here I am. This is how I have to live until I get the courage to just...leave." He gets close to me, slowly and lightly running his fingers up my arm, sending chills throughout my body. His eyes staring into mine. I almost give in and kiss him, but instead I wait to see what else he has to say. "And honestly, I have been attracted to you since I have known you. Im not going to beat around the bush here on what I want."

"This is just not okay Neal. It's weird. Why do you even do this?"

"I do it because it's something I always was interested in. I like rough sex. I like toys during sex. I don't like treating the woman i'm fucking like she's so fucking fragile. I like to have control. I crave it."

"Sounds like you need therapy." His eyes go wide.

"As much as I adore your honesty, I'd prefer you didn't say things like that. This is a big deal for me to bring up to you and-"

"The fuck? You sprung this on me. I don't even know what to think about it. All I know is I came here hoping maybe I'd get laid not get asked to be some sort of fucking sex toy,"

"So you came here wanting to sleep with me huh? Yet you're all big on how im married?"

Fuck.

"No,"

"It is. You said you came here hoping you'd get laid. That was before you knew about my intentions, when you thought I was some regular married guy." He has a grin on his face. Jackass.

"Okay whatever. Sorry my hormones were taking over when I was thinking that I'd sleep with you. I'm no home wrecker okay? I'm just a girl who had the biggest crush on you at one point and is letting that take over my mind. And my vagina." He laughs.

"I never said you were. Not like you're the first and only woman who wanted to sleep with me knowing I'm married."

"Hold the fucking phone. Do you sleep around and do this weird shit or or do you just do this dominant thing?"

"I sleep with whoever I want. If I see potential in a woman to be my submissive then I ask. Usually there isn't much argument since I am a successful, rich, attractive man, but in your case.."

"In my case I can actually see how fucked this is. The girls you go around with are another type of stupid."

"Trust me, you'll say yes. You'll want from me what most women want soon enough."

He traces his finger along my collarbone, and to my surprise, I don't slap it away.

He leans in close to my mouth. I'm stuck standing here. It's as if my body refuses to let me move or push him away.

"You can stay and get what you came here for and realize how much you can't resist me, or you can go and pretend this never happened. It's up to you, Jessica." He whispers. His breath is minty, tempting.. "We have known each other forever. You're someone I trust more than I trust more people. I think this could work."

I look down at his lips and back to his eyes. My body is failing me with resisting him right now.

"I don't want to be someone's sex toy. I don't want to be your submissive. I want one night. Nothing more than sex." I say without thinking. He's married Jess!

Yet i've been in love with him since I was a kid. I'm too curious, and now here I am.

He smirks and grips my hair in his hand. "We'll see."

He slams his lips against mine. his tongue instantly exploring my mouth. I wrap my arms around his neck and press my body to his. He's so muscular. I don't see how I could resist him. I'm not even going to try to anymore. Ive resisted this man for years. 

I pull away from our kiss and pull my shirt up over my head, revealing my black lace bra to him. He smirks and quickly gets his pants off as if it's a race.

I remove his shirt for him to try and speed up the process. My body aches. For this. For him. For this night.

He kisses me again, his hands cupping my face. his hands start to explore my body. He presses his torso into mine and I let out a small moan.

Just as I'm about to get rid of my damn pants, we hear the door unlocking.

"Neal! Surprise!"

His wife.