Part 6

"Upstairs, third door on the right, hide in the closet. Safest bet right now. I'll distract her so she isn't facing the stairs." He gets his pants on and turns the Tv on and rushes over to the door to see his wife. As soon as I hear them kissing, I grab my things quickly and run up the stairs to the room.

This is fucked up.

I hop in the closet and do my best to shove my legs through my pants. I can hear Rebecca's obnoxious laugh from all the way up here.

I pull my phone out and text Neal.

"Figure something out!" I hit send and slide onto the closet floor. This is a small closet considering he is a rich man. A rich dominant for that matter. He's the last person I would've expected to be into stuff like that. How will I look at him at work? My phone buzzes in my hand. It's Neal.

"Give me 20 minutes." I roll my eyes and rest my head against the wall. Counting the minutes as they go by.

NEAL'S POV

"Rebecca, this is a nice surprise but we aren't even on the best of terms right now."

"That's why i'm here. I wanted to patch things up. I should still be fertile so that's a bonus! Maybe our make-up sex will make us a baby."

I roll my eyes. "Are you kidding me? I told you, I don't think a baby is it right now. I don't feel mentally prepared and so I'm not going to even touch you until you realize that."

"Why are we even together if we aren't going to have a family?" Her question pisses me off. It's as if she's saying if I won't have kids she won't be with me. She reminds me daily why I do what I do, and why i'm not happy with her anymore. The woman I fuck aren't begging for a baby that I don't want. I want Rebecca to leave so I can continue what Jessica and I started.

But how does one say, 'Hey wife, can you leave so I can fuck someone else real quick, maybe return in an hour?'

I stare at her. Long and hard, dying to be able to read her crazy demanding mind. I cant even have sex with my own wife. The chances of her hunting down the condom full of the children I don't want are very high, and I can't risk that. The more I think about being a father the less I want to. I don't want to have to deal with fucking kids right now.

"Get out." I snap. She twirls her hair in her finger and stops the moment she processes my words.

"Excuse me?" She replies in a small, child like tone.

"I said get out Rebecca. I don't have fucking time for your demands and annoying fakeness around me. I don't know why I'm with a woman so rude and bossy. I'm the boss. Not you. Now leave." Her mouth is wide open and body stiff. I stare at her mouth, reminiscing of the times my dick was so far down her throat she couldn't even try to speak. Her silence is a gift to me. 

She grabs her purse angrily off the couch and rushes out the door, slamming it as hard as her small little body will allow. I walk over to the door and lock it. I lock all the locks, even. Just to avoid her somehow slithering her way back in.

"Jess!" I yell. She comes running down the stairs moments later. 

"Sounded like she left angry." Jessica says. I stare at her face, taking in all her beauty. Her big plump lips, her long dark lashes matching perfectly with her blue eyes. Her full chest and curves that will forever possess me. She has the perfect body. She's not the super model skinny like Rebecca. She has curves. I admire a woman who doesn't make her body the most important thing; yet takes care of it at the same time. Why didn't I think to pursue her years ago?

"Why are you staring at me?" She says, her blue eyes staring widely at me as I soak in all of her body

"How could I not? Look at you." She glances down at her body, her face unsure. Does she not like her body? I take a two towards her and her head snaps up, her eyes meeting mine.

"I hope you know," I walk towards her until i'm hovering over her. "Your body is perfect. I could admire it all day." She smiles and looks down. I pick her chin up with my fingers and her smile fades. Her eyes are full of lust and want. How is this woman even single? I can't imagine why a man hasn't swooped her off her feet and claimed her as his.

"Why me?" She asks in a low, seductive tone. I run my thumb along her bottom lip and smirk at how her breathing has quickened.

"Because I don't get attracted to women like this often," She tilts her head, obviously confused.

"What do you mean?" She questions. I pull her closer to me by her hips. I want her close to me, it's almost as if I need it.

"I've never been, this attracted to someone before. Trust me when I say that." Her fingers are playing with my belt. I can only imagine what those small delicate hands will do in the near future.

"What about your lovely wife?" I almost laugh at her words. Of course i'm attracted to Rebecca, but whenever I think about fucking her, any boner that was even considering joining the party, vanishes.

"Not very appealing to discuss my wife when I want to fuck you on the kitchen table right now." She gasps. Has she never heard such words before?

"Oh do you?" She stutters.

"Fuck, I definitely do." She leans in to kiss me for a split second before pushing me away.

"What's not very appealing is fucking a married man." She has a smirk on her face; thank god. I thought I'd lost her. I need to have this woman. To do anything I want, anything I say.

"Tell me if it's appealing after you've fucked 'the married man.'"

"I have to go. Rain check." She blows me a kiss and gathers her things.

What the hell? She's left me completely wanting; needing. I almost want to chase her and beg her to fuck me, but that's pathetic. And probably exactly what she wants. 

The next time I see her, she'll be begging me to fuck her.

His Double LifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara