Part 21

"Are you going to tell her or should I?" Neal says. My heart starts racing and I can barely breathe.

"Okay fine. She hired a private investigator to follow you for the past month." Neal says. What the fuck?

"What?" I say.

"Well! I felt I had no choice. I had this feeling something was up and I always trust my gut. So I had to find out...didn't expect it to really be true, but.."

"Rebecca you can't really be shocked." I say. I expected myself to be apologizing and begging her to forgive me.

"What are you talking about? Of course I can. We were friends Jess. How could you do this shit?"

"You seem too calm for finding this stuff out." I say. "Like shouldn't you be yelling? Crying? Anything?"

"I cried plenty when I found out." She defends.

"You act like your marriage is perfect or even still desired when it isn't."

"Jessica, you really think he would be loyal to you?"

"In a fucked up way, I do. Considering he's told me i'm the one and you aren't," I half laugh. I don't know what's really come over me, but I don't care right now. I sound so delusional.

"He will simply do the same thing to you. And I will laugh when that happens."

"The thing is... You won't. Neal and I were always different. Always had more chemistry and always had more to even bond over. You're a whore who just wanted to marry into money. It's not like you were even in love with him from the start." I snap.

Her mouth drops and so does Neal's.

Angela moves to stand behind me, and I know she's doing it in case this psycho tries to hit me.

"You fucking cunt. How dare you treat me like that when I caught you and my husband having an affair."

"Rebecca you've known for years." Neal says. "The PI told me how many times you've had him follow some female. All the females happened to be the other girls..." Neal glances at me. "The girls who were submissives of mine. You've known about that as well."

"So why the hell are you only confronting this now?" I ask.

She's silent for a while before finally speaking.

"I didn't want to lose you, Neal. I thought maybe it was just a phase. Maybe you'd be done. Or maybe you needed that lifestyle to be happy. But when I noticed more of a relationship like thing going on here, I got worried for our marriage."

"Our marriage has been shit for a long time. Before I did anything."

"You could've left. Not cheat."

"You know that's not true. You and your family would've taken everything from mine."

"Yet I didn't. I have known and haven't taken a thing. I haven't tried to. I think i've shown you that was never the case."

"Rebecca you are ridiculous. You know your father would've done everything possible to ruin me."

"Him. Not me."

"Still. I've been protecting myself and my family."

"You don't love her. You're just bored. You know we can fix things here and be happy again. We can have the baby we wanted to have together."

"I don't want any of that. I want Jessica." My eyes nearly fly out of my head. "I feel myself with her. I feel in love. Like I'm finally with the right one. I'm sorry Rebecca but I have to tell you that. I'm staying in New York full time and going to try to make things work with Jess. I think a divorce is pretty obviously coming here,"

She shakes her head. "No. I won't sign anything."

"You don't get a choice. I'm not staying married to someone I no longer love or want." Her eyes tear up.

"And this is really what you want?" He nods at her. She grabs her purse and throws it over her shoulder.

"We'll see." She walks out the door, slamming it behind her.

"Are you okay?" He asks me.

"I'm fine thanks." Angela says. "Anyways i'm going to bed. Night!"

Neal laughs and looks over at me, waiting for my response.

"I'm fine. I feel bad it happened like this but she's known. It was never a secret."

"My shock when I found that out was unreal. She's known forever and acted like it wasn't happening."

"I think she was too in love. She refused to see the marriage was over." He kisses my forehead.

"I agree. But now it's done, and we can make this work." He hugs me, resting his chin on the top of my head. "I hope you know she's wrong. I'll never be with anyone other than you. I swear, i'm all yours."

Hearing those words makes me beyond words happy. And in time, I will actually believe them.

"Want to go to bed?" He asks. I nod and grab his hand, walking down the hall to my room."

Before I can say anything he pushes me against my wall, kissing my lips and down my neck. Lightly sucking as his hands skim up and arms.

He twirls his fingers in my hair and starts kissing me harder - tugging on my pants as if asking permission. I unbutton them and he nearly rips them off. I pull my shirt over my head and throw it on the floor.

He grabs my hips and tosses me on the bed, hovering over me as he takes his shirt off and starts rubbing me ever so slowly. I let out a soft moan - not wanting to be too loud.

"Please. I need you." I whisper. He bites on my bottom lip before getting his pants off, revealing his length in front of me. I can never get enough of it.

He pulls my thong down my legs and spreads my legs farther apart, revealing all of me to him. He lightly runs his fingertips along me making me gasp, needing him more by the second.

He kisses up my body until our lips meet again,  rubbing himself along my entrance. Moments later he slams into me, covering my mouth for me.

"You feel so good," He whispers into my ear, thrusting in and out of me.

He circles himself in me and guides my hand down to my clit, having me rub myself as he goes faster in and out of me.

I feel a build up in my stomach but don't want it to end so soon.

"Cum with me Jess."

He starts going fast and hard, and I can tell he's close. I rub myself in circles as my orgasm starts to get closer and closer.

"Neal..."

"Yes baby, cum with me now,"

And just like that I let go.

Not just of myself.

Let go of everything holding me back from being with Neal. Finally.