7

It's been a few weeks and I haven't had any luck with finding a solution. I have met some of the wolves though from the last full moon, They are all very nice people.

I'm currently in the old Mikaelson compound. I'm with Marcel and some of the other vampires. Suddenly, I received a call from Rebekah.

"What do you want?" I snap.

" Look Mara, I don't have time to apologize or whatever we're in an emergency. Esther came back and she created an original that's out to kill all of us. I need you to get here as soon as possible." Rebekah says and hangs up.

"I have to go." I say abruptly and I leave the compound.

It took me hours to get to Mystic Falls but I got there. I arrived at the Mikaelson Mansion because that's what Rebekah said to do.

She comes outside and she greets me with a small smile.

"Hello, love. I have some news." She tells me.

"What's up?" I ask.

"The Doppleganger and her friends have managed to stop Nik's heart. They have taken him and you, Samael, and I are going to retrieve his body and then we all must scatter to the ends of the Earth because Alaric will be hunting us down. His life is tied to Elena's and we must wait for her to live out her human life and then we will be free." She explains.

"I'm shocked that you lot haven't just killed the doppleganger. You want her dead." I say.

"Yeah, well Elijah has made it clear the terms of this arrangement and he gave his word. We retrieve Niklaus and Elena will live out her human life. " Rebekah states.

"Alright, let's go get our brother." I say.

Rebekah, Samael, and I are driving in Rebekah's car.

"So dear sister, I see you've finally gotten over your anger towards us for keeping the secret?" He asks.

"Nope. But our lives are much more important than a petty dispute we are having. Besides, I missed you all." I state.

"I've missed you too, Mar." Rebekah tells me. I give her a smile.

"You know, I'm actually quite fond of this little deal we have with the Salvatore brothers. I get to leave and I don't have to be anywhere near you lot. I get to feed to my heart's desire because Mikael is longer around to cause havoc for dear old Nik. But alas, Nik is in a nice long slumber." He explains.

"You know you'll miss me." I say.

"You might be the only one that I will somewhat miss. Aeron is in his own little world with Beks. I'm the lone wolf and that's how I like it." He says.

"You and Aeron are back together?" I ask her.

"Sort of. We have spent a few nights together and hashed out all of our bad blood so we are on good terms." Rebekah informs me.

"Aw, I'm so happy for you, Bekah." I say with a smile.

"So what's happening with you and Kol?" She asks me.

"There is no 'me and Kol' it's just me and it's just Kol. We had our time and it's over." I state.

"But we both know you two still love each other." She says.

"Of course we do, he was my first love, my first everything. But, that's in the past." I state.

"We're here ladies." Samael tells us.

We get out of the car and enter a storage warehouse.

"Damon! Damon, where are you?" Rebekah calls out as we enter. Rebekah and I go one direction and Samael goes another to search for Damon.