Chapter 3

Back with new chapter. Are you a excited? It's going to be of Nandini's pov.

I won't drag anymore. Read it and don't forget to say how was it. Next part after 100+ votes.

👇

I heard Manik has come back. He has come back after 12 long years. I bumped into him last night. Yes, I knew it was him but seeing him I can easily say that he didn't recognize me.

Why will he?

Who am I to him?

No one.....

Just no one.....

I wanted to run to him. I wanted to hug him and tell how much I have missed him. But couldn't. So, I just left from there last night.

But today I couldn't control the urge to see him once. I wanted to see him and make myself believe that yes, he is here.

Finally he is back!!!

I was standing in front of his room door but couldn't gather the courage to enter in what if he is already awake. Then what will I say him that why I was there.

I had no reply.

I was busy in my thoughts when I heard the door opening. I just ran away from there and hid myself behind the wall. But I guess it was late as Manik had already noticed me.

He came and stood in front of me. I tried to go but he didn't let me. Now he remembers me I guess but last night he couldn't recognize me. After some struggle finally I freed myself from him and ran away from there.

I ran to Alya's room as whenever I stay here, I share room with Alya as we are best friend. NOW.

When I entered into her room, I was literally huffing. Seeing me like that Alya got up and asked, "Where were you, Nandini? And why are you running this way? From where are you coming like this?"

I was already angry and I was literally fuming. "What does he think of himself? And why on this he has come back here? Monster!!! He has been the same always since his childhood." She was cursing Manik. 

Alya got confused seeing me that way. "What happened, Nandini? Whom are you talking about? Say clearly, I can't understand what are you saying."

I jerked her face towards her. "Who else? That foreigner..."

It took Alya a second to realize what I tried to mean. Then she started laughing loudly. "Why? What's wrong? What did he say to you?"

I glared at her seeing her laughing. "He said I was a teddy bear in childhood. How dare he!!! How can he even think of something like this? I know I was a little over weighted but that doesn't mean he will call me teddy bear."

Alya tried to calm me down patting my back. "Okay... Okay... calm down now. He has called you teddy bear, I will see him. Come and let's have breakfast. It's already late."

I nodded my head. "You go. I will be there in a while."

"Okay. But don't make much late. Everyone must be waiting."

I nodded my head positively. After Alya left, I went and stood beside the window.

All the memories from pasts were coming in front of my eyes. I was a little fat. That's why nobody wanted to play with me because I was not able to run properly. I was busy in thinking all this when Alya call me from down. I wiped my tears and went down. Everyone were already there.

Cabir looked around at everyone excitedly. "After so many years, we all are going to have meal together here."

Manik also agreed to him. "Yes, after a long time." He smiled a little.

Manik looked at me but I ignored him and pulled a chair to sit. I didn't notice Manik forwarding the bread towards me, I took it. Then he gave me the jelly, that time I noticed it was him.

We had an eye lock. It broke when Alya started speaking. "Manik, did you call Nandini teddy bear? How can you be so mean?"

Manik just shrugged his shoulders. "Yes, so what?"

"What do you mean by so what? Don't you know Nandini feels bad when someone calls her with this name?" Alya glared at him while I was looking down applying jam on my bread.

Manik passed a tight lipped smile to me. "Oops. Sorry, Nandini."

I faked a smile looking at him. "It's okay."

Cabir wanted change the topic as it was getting the environment serious. "Do you remember in our childhood whenever we used to play doll house with the girls, Manik always used to be Nandini's husband. He never let anyone else be her husband." He laughed reminding us of those memories.

But it got a red hue on my face unknowingly. I looked down and just hummed not finding anything to say. I was blushing don't know why. I also saw Manik was being shy. Hearing their talks, I was getting more and more nervous. I don't know why they are dragging those past events again. Manik was now blushing as well.

"Do you remember once a boy had pushed Nandini and Manik had hit the guy so much that the boy landed in hospital. Cabir, you were also there." Mukti too joined Cabir as if he was not enough.

Cabir laughed out loud. "Of course, I remember. How can I forget those memories? I can still remember how angry Manik was. He had literally turned red in anger. But then we were also beaten so bad after coming back. I can still feel the pain." He made a painful look.

Mukti winked at others and I noticed it. "Manik, do you remember you used to say you will marry Nandini once you both grow up. You had threaten everyone that you won't let anyone marry her nor you will marry anyone except Nandini."

Hearing Mukti I started coughing. I glared at Mukti who just shrugged her shoulder as if nothing happened. She continued having her breakfast casually.

"Nandini, are you okay?" Manik asked me seeing me coughing.

I nodded my head. Alya gave me water. I drank that and got up hurriedly.

Aryaman stopped me. "Where are you going?"

"I have some work in the room. I will be back." Something, to be more precise there was someone making me nervous.

"Nandini, you didn't even finish your breakfast. Finish it first." Alya too tried to stop me.

"I'm not hungry now. I will have something later."

Then I didn't wait there anymore and ran towards my room which is actually Alya's but I stay with her in that room whenever I stay here as fast as I could. I didn't want to be there anymore, maybe I wasn't still ready to face the reality.

Precap: Old friendship.

Nandini is not in talking terms with Manik. She already knew it was Manik.

What do you think going to happen next?

Manik was so possessive for Nandini in childhood, what about now?

Did you like their childhood little moments?

Do tell me how was it and please vote.

Guys follow me on insta for getting to know about me and about the update info of my books. My user id is theshimmery_star

See you all soon.

13.05.2020