extra chapter || .64

written 11/15/19

Classes come to a halt as lunch begins, everyone getting up from their seats to interact with their fellow peers. Karma gets out of his chair and grabs my hand, pulling me out of my seat. He intertwines our fingers and tugs me along over to Kayano and Nagisa's desk. Kayano suddenly gasps and jumps up, rushing over to the window. "Guys! Look!" We all turn to look, seeing snow flakes falling from the sky. I rush over beside Kayano, Sugino and Rio rushing over behind me.

"It's the first snowfall of the year!" I shout, practically pressing my face against the glass. Karma comes up behind me and snatched me out of the crowd, throwing me over his shoulder as he leaps out the window. I yelp in surprise, my arms wrapping around his torso as my skirt flies up in the air, revealing my underwear. Karma lands onto the snow dusted grass and pulls me off of his shoulder, throwing me into the snow.

The cold snow goes up my shirt, and down into my bra, making me gasp. I shoot up into a sitting position, frantically dusting the snow off of me. Karma laughs loudly at my frantic form, making me slightly irritated. "You wanna go? Alright, lets go!" I get up and bend down, grabbing a handful of the wet snow and pack it into a snowball.

I grin and whip the snowball at Karma, taking him by surprise. The snowball hits him in the face, knocking him back onto his ass. I saunter over to him, grinning smugly. "And you thought you could get away with that, hm?" Karma rolls onto his side, holding his nose. His eyes are squeezed shut, Small whimpers falling from his lips. My heart drops. Uh oh.

"Karma?"

Getting down on my knees beside him, I gently grab his hands and pull them away from his nose, my heart pounding. "Karma I'm so sorry..! Are you okay?" Fully pulling his hands away from his face, I gasp, seeing red dripping down from his nose. His hands are covered in blood, or, what I thought was blood. I stop for a moment, catching a hint of tomato.

"Hold on..."

Karma snaps his eyes open, grinning as he grabs a handful of snow in his hand and slams it into my face. I shriek and slam down into the snow on my back, Karma quick to climb on top of me. Everyone else jumps out of the window, beginning to play in the snow.

My laughter rings out along with Karma's as he wipes the snow from my face. We stare into each other's eyes a moment, just gazing at each other's beautiful hues. My heart thumps in my chest, a reddish hue dusting across the both of our cheeks. Karma smiles, a genuinely soft smile. He leans down, making me think he's going to kiss me, so on instinct I close my eyes. His warm lips meet my closed eyelid, making me flinch.

Karma pulls away, as I flutter my eyes open, gazing up into his golden orbs. Karma cups my cheek in his cold hand, making me shiver. He kisses the tip of my nose, which was cold from the bitter wind whipping through the trees. "You are so damn beautiful, how did I ever score such a damn near perfect being like you?" My heart flutters at his words, which were so cliche but, adorable nonetheless.

The redhead wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me up. We get to our feet, and I go to walk back inside when Karma takes me by the hand and begins leading me into the woods. "Um, Karma?" He hums, barely glancing back at me. "Yes, Princess?" My heart thumps. "U-Uh...where are we going?" Karma chuckles and suddenly stops, making me slam into his back.

"Ah!"

Karma turns and grabs onto the tree beside us, lifting himself up onto the nearest branch. He offers his hand out to me, offering to help me up. Grabbing his hand, he tugs me up, lifting me up onto the snow-covered branch. Karma hands me a small carton, making me raise a brow. Looking down, a small carton of strawberry milk sits in my hand. "What's this for?"

Karma shrugs and pulls out another, pushing the straw in and taking a sip. He pulls away from the straw and shrugs, gazing down at me. "I dunno." I smile softly, and set the milk in my lap. "Thanks. I'm not thirsty right now though, I'll keep it for later." (sorry lmao I only did that for those of you who are lactose intolerant, but I mean go ahead and drink it if you are I'm definitely not stopping you ✌️)

Karma nods and looks up at the grey sky, sipping on his strawberry milk. I watch as his silky red locks blow in the wind, showing off his pale complexion. His golden eyes glimmer in the small rays of sun peaking through the clouds. Snowflakes are littered through his hair and across his eyelashes, making the scene before me almost ethereal.

To his soft thin lips, and his long eyelashes, and the way the corner of his lips tug up into a grin when he looks up at the falling snowflakes. God is he handsome, I personally want to thank his parents just for making such a piece of art like this.

A soft hand is suddenly on my thigh, my heart jumping. Blinking a few times, I look down to see Karma's hand on my thigh. The place his hand is set all numb and tingly. He gently runs his thumb along my inner thigh, as a way to be comforting, however, this is just about to send me into cardiac arrest. Like ahem um excuse me sir please no my heart can't take this

"My house tonight? We can stop at the convenient store before." I'm in thought a moment, before I give him a small nod. "Sure." A smile tugs at his lips, his tense shoulders relaxing. A reddish hue tints his cheeks and the tip of his nose, the snow falling around us reflecting in his golden orbs.