.51

We're all standing on the beach as Korosensei has recovered from his ultimate defense form.

He's now back to his usual form as he stands with us.

"Okay students I have arranged a special event! We will be doing a test of courage! You will be in a team of two! One boy one girl!"

He starts to name off the teams as I start to get a little nervous.

'Who am I going to be paired with?'

'I'm getting really nervous'

'AGHHHH HANDS STOP SHAKING!!'

"(F/n) and Karma"

I look over at Karma blushing as he comes over to me.

"Guess were a team." I nod as we go over to the cave to wait our turn.

After a few minutes it's our turn.

We go in as we walk through the dark cave.

I scoot closer to Karma as I notice a presence.

But before I can do anything Karma pins me to the rock wall and starts kissing me roughly.

I put my arms behind his neck as he licks my lower lip.

I give him access as his tongue explores its new territory.

Out of the corner of my eye I see a little flash but I forget about it as Karma starts to plant a few kisses down my neck making me moan a bit.

He puts a few hickeys on my neck as someone calls out, "Karma! (F/n)! You guys are supposed to go to the end of the cave!" We stop what we're doing as we blush a deep shade of red noticing what had happened.

"S-Sorry..." Karma whispers as he looks away.

"I-Its fine.." We get back to our trail as we pick up our pace and run out quickly.

We get to the edge of the cave as we notice the water.

"Well...goodbye island..."