.50

After their date we all went back up to our rooms and changed into our swim suits.

We ran down to the beach and started to play in the water and swim.

We played a game where one of us get on someone's shoulders and try to knock the other person down.

I got on Karma's shoulders while Nagisa had Kayano on his shoulders.

I had pushed Kayano off of Nagisa's shoulders.

Meaning me and Karma are the victors.

I looked over to see Maehara trying to get on Terasaka's shoulders.

"LETS BEAT EM!" They came over as we stood in front of them.

I smirked evilly as Karma kicked Terasaka in the balls and I pushed Maehara over.

Terasaka fell to his knees holding his crotch in pain as Maehara fell into the water as he floated to the surface.

He floated across the water on his back as he cried anime tears mumbling why he lives.

Karma set me down as we laughed.

He holds his hand out for a high five as I hug him instead.

My face flushed while his face turns red.

"Thanks for saving me. I owe you my life. If there's anything you ever need I'll do it." He hugs back as he sets his chin on the top of my head.

"Course."

"Hey, get a room. No one wants to see you two lovebirds doing it on the beach and ruining our last day here."

I pull away quickly as I smile awkwardly.

I wave bye as I run back to my hotel room.

I dry off and change into pajamas as I  flop onto my bed as the pillows fly off the bed.

Turning my lamp off I pull the covers down and close my eyes as I smile to myself and whisper, "Night, Ma."