.23

I go into the classroom and sit down at my desk.

"Okay everyone results have come back."

My face brightens as my smile turns to a devilish one.

"Karma Akabane in third place, Asano Gakushu in second place."

Korosensei chuckles a bit before Okajima yells, "WHO CAME FIRST?!"

"And in first place with the highest score, our very own; (F/n) Jelavic!" Everyone's jaws drop as I sit there scrolling through my phone.

"Tch"

I look over and see Karma having s hissy fit.

"Me and Korosensei told you. You have to practice to get it. You can't just have something handed to you on a golden plater. You may be rich but dollar signs can't buy you everything and your grade gets you everywhere it is. You need to wake up and learn that. Once you meet the real world it's going to be like getting a slap in the face. So wake up from dream land this is reality not 'It's all about Karma' "

Everyone looks at me a bit shocked before Karma gets up and stomps out.

"(F/n), wasn't that a bit much?" Asks Kayano with a concerned look.

"Of course not. It was a wake up call. One he's needed for a long time now."

"You know you at least could've been a little nicer...." I look up at Okuda and smile.

"Karma can take it he's a big boy." Everyone looks at me like 'Wow she's such a bitch'

But I just shrug it off.

I don't care about it.

I try to ignore it with all my heart sometimes...

But sometimes...it gets to me...and I can't take it...

My past is the only thing keeping me alive with all my stress and misery.

I don't even know why I'm still alive here today.