.38

Walking over to him with a seriously pissed off face I bend down and grab him by his hair and pull him too my eye level.

"Okay I'm seriously pissed off right now. So if you play any shit, I'll kill you right here and now. I just had to pole dance in front of my peers so start talking before I beat the shit out of you."

I took my gun out and held it to his forehead with bloodlust radiating from my entire body.

His eyes kept flying to my breast as I kept catching him looking down.

"Hey buddy my eyes are up here." I furrow my brows as I put my finger on the trigger.

"Tell me whose running this organization."

"All I know is that he told us to call him venom!" He spits out clearly fearing me.

"Geez that's all you had to say." I put my gun away as I take rope out and throw it on the floor.

"Someone want to tie this bastard up?" Everyone rushes over and starts to tie him up as I stand back and watch.

Finally we hide him under a coffee table as I just had some Carolina reapers conveniently in my pocket, I put one in his mouth as I forced him to chew it.

I duct taped his mouth shut as I made him chew 3 more.

He tries to scream but it comes out muffled with the duct tape.

Some time later we make it to a club room.

"Okay the girls are going in. But I don't feel that they're going to be safe with no boys." Says Maehara folding his arms.

"Seriously Maehara...they have me..." He just shrugged as Karma pulled out a skirt and off the shoulder shirt.

He shoved it at Nagisa and sang, "Nagisa will go in!"