.40

We go to our next destination as it's in a hallway.

We hide behind a wall as someone with blond hair looks out the large window.

"It's no use you guys come out. I can hear your breathing and your footsteps."

They all come out while he turns around.

Karma starts to crack his knuckles as he has a sadistic smile plastered across his face.

"Oh~ this looks like a game to play~" Karma stands in front of him as the guy folds his arms.

"You ain't gonna beat me, hun." I stare a bit dumbfounded at the assassin at the way he talks.

"Are you gay?" I ask as I walk to the front of the group.

"No!" Everyone starts to chuckle before the guy starts to come at me.

"Everyone backup!" They get as far as possible away as I jab him the face to stun him before doing an uppercut.

I knock him to the floor as he stares bloodlust.

I stand in front of him as he sees me as a giant.

"S-Snake V-V-Venom...?" His face goes pale as he sits there staring up at me with fear in his eyes.

He starts to shake as he holds his head in his hands.

"No no no no no no! I swore to get revenge on you! Why are you here? And in the class with a bunch of idiots."

At his last sentence my face darkens as I do a spin kick to his face sending into the glass shattering it as I grab him by the collar so he doesn't fall out.

"You ever talk badly about these students again I will torture you with centipedes." I take my gun out and hold it at his crotch and smile creepily.

"You don't move a muscle by the time I get back here, this doesn't get blown off. Now be a good little boy and do what your superior told you."

My eyes drip of bloodlust as my words are coated with venom.

He nods as he stays there in fear.

"Akabane would you do the honors?"