.33

Today is the day we go to Okinawa.

We're all planning an assassination plan for Korosensei.

I'm planning with the weapons for our snipers.

Once we get on the island we all go back to the hotel.

I asked for my own room which Korosensei quickly obliged.

I quickly go up to my room and pull out my computer.

Since Okajima made an embarrassing video of Korosensei, I thought if I could hack into his computer and copy the file to a flash drive and plug the flash drive to my computer.

I open the flash drive and open up the file.

I insert the file into a video editor and edit an extra scene that I made.

I placed cameras in the school a few days ago to catch exclusive footage.

I caught some pretty...dirty things.....

Like I don't even know what this is.

I've been in my line of work for about 8 years but never have I seen this.

But after I'm done I export the file onto my computer in 1080p and save it to my documents.

I close my computer down and get up.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door.

I go to he door and open it.

Kayano stands there smiling.

"Hey, want to go on a walk with me?" I nod as I close my door and start to walk down the hallway with Kayano.

"What's up?" She stays quiet for a moment before taking a deep breath.

"Do you like Karma?"

My face bursts into a blush as I stop in my tracks.

"W-W-W-Where did you get that from?!" She giggles as she pats my shoulder.

"It's okay. We all fall in love sometime."

"W-Wait I-I-I--"

"Do you like him of not (F/n)?!"

"I-I don't know...every time I'm around him I can't help but smile...and when I'm close my heart beats and my face heats up...and when he k-k-kissed me a few days ago....it felt...right..."

Kayano starts fan girling in the hallway yelling, "(F/n)'s in love~ (F/n)'s in love~" I start to flush even more as I grab her and put my hand over her mouth as I hide behind a vending machine.

Chiba walks by us and out the front doors.