.24

"Why are you always such a cocky bitch all the time?! If your going to be like that get out of here! No one likes it!" Terasaka throws a crumpled piece of paper at my head.

"Yeah if your going to be a bitch get the hell out already! We don't need your cocky ass here trying to kill Korosensei!" Maehara throws another piece of paper as it hits me in the head.

"Get out!" Another one yells.

Again...it's happening again...I'm being...pushed away...Why...?

Why does no one like me...?

I bite my lip as a tear rolls down my cheek.

I stand up and run out of the room.

I run out of the front doors only to have Karma and Korosensei look at me weirdly.

"(F/n) where are you going?"
Tears stream down my cheeks as I run faster and faster into the forest.

"(F/n)!!"

Karma POV
Me and Korosensei run into the classroom worried.

"Why did (F/n) run out of the class?!" Asks Korosensei.

"Becuase me, Maehara and Okajima kicked her out. She was being an overly cocky bitch. We wanted her out."

I furrowed my brows as I began to get nervous.

Kayano stood up and stomped over to Terasaka.

She grabbed him by his collar as she yelled,

"You have no idea what in the hell she went through in her life to make her that way! And she's not cocky if she can actually take out our best assassins in this class! I would love to see you go on a one on one with her maybe getting your ass a good kicking!"

"Yeah! You guys have no idea in hell what she's been through!" Yells Nakamura as she stands from her chair.

"She might have been through a living hell! And what are we doing? Sitting here enjoying the highlife while she's probably out there scared to walk back into this class without getting shunned by you three idiots!"

"She's a rude bitch!"
Yells Terasaka angry as he pushes Kayano.