Chapter 75- cultivation conference- part 9- home sweet home- naughty wei Ying

Start from the beginning

(I don't know kilograms! I'm from the US and we use pounds or lbs.)

"You need to gain weight! You're under weight!" He pinched the skin where his ribs were.

"Ouch! Ahhh~! I thought you liked me being tiny! I mean you can lift me with no problem! Hahh! Lan Zhan! I'm gonna cum! Ahhh!" His face burned, and his breath hitched.

Lan WangJi's eyes sparkled, "I'm not going to force it, but you really need to take your health into consideration! Did that feel good?!"

Wei Wuxian panted heavily, "Yes that felt good!"

Lan WangJi thrusted some more and picked up the pace, "Wei Ying! I love you!"

Wei Wuxian gasped, "I... Hah! Love you too! Hahhh!"

Lan WangJi came inside of him and trembled tremendously, he leans in and kisses Wei Wuxian's lips.

Wei Wuxian sticks his tongue out and they French kiss, his cheeks red.

Lan WangJi pulls out of him and lays down beside him, "Wei Ying."

Wei Wuxian looked at him, "Hmm?"

Lan WangJi caresses his cheek, "You did great today!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "I was just defending her. Because she left him because of how controlling he was, and then she gets killed by her own lover. I thought she was living at first. ... she gave me something while hugging me... I think it was something to give you... she whispered to me before fading, 'give this to your spouse, he'll know what to do' she wants us to solve her murder. Maybe finding out what this is could give us a clue as to why she was killed."

Lan WangJi took it out of his hands and looked at it, "Maybe Uncle could give us a clue! Get dressed!"

Wei Wuxian trembled, "Lan Zhan~, could you take your semen out of my ass! It's uncomfortable!" He shifts his legs rubbing them together.

"En!" Lan WangJi complies.

He puts his fingers in side of his hole and digs the semen out, looking at it with interest, it was a mixture of his semen and Wei wuxian's body fluids, and a little bit of semen. Lan WangJi licks his hand seductively and Wei Wuxian blushed, "What the hell are you doing?!!!! Lan Zhan!!! You pervert!!!!" He trembled and cried a little.

Lan WangJi looked at him and puts his fingers in Wei Wuxian's mouth, Wei Wuxian looked down at his hand, "Mph!" His eyebrows furrowed.

Lan WangJi pulls out his fingers and kisses his lips, "You like it!"

"Lan Zhannnn! You're the biggest pervert I've ever met!!!" Wei Wuxian teases him.

"Unless you want more get dressed!" Lan WangJi provokes him.

Wei Wuxian cries, "You're scaring me!!!"

After an hour they finally leave the room, on the way to where Lan Qiren was, Lan Xian ran to them, "Mommy!! Daddy!!! Look what I made for you!!!" It was flower crowns.

Wei Wuxian picked her up and giggled, "I missed you!" She puts the flower crown on his head and giggles.

Lan WangJi smiled, "Bring her with us!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "En!"

Lan Xian giggles, "mommy, you smell funny!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Ehhh?!! Do I?!" He glared at Lan WangJi.

Good thing she doesn't know what sexual intercourse smells like, since they're both males, their hormones make the weirdest smells.

'How am I ever going to explain to her that I have gay sex?!!! Gahhh! Does she know I'm a man?! Does she really think I'm a woman?! I don't want to break her heart!' Wei Wuxian thought to himself.

"Um... Lan Xian! I have something to ask you! Be honest! Do you know that your father and I... are both males? And that we... do things that your friends parents don't." Wei Wuxian asked her.

Lan Xian looked at him, "I know you two are men! And if you're talking about the deed! My friends told me... they make fun of you two for it. Saying it's immoral and you'll be punished by heaven's law."

Wei Wuxian hitched a breath, "I'm sorry!" He started sobbing. Hugging her tightly.

"No! Nothing to be sorry for! I'm happy! They don't have the strongest cultivators in the world as parents!" She smiles.

Lan WangJi takes them into his arms, "I love you two!"

They arrive to where Lan Qiren was, and that was the library pavilion because the juniors had to clean the library as punishment.

The walk into the library and the juniors exclaim, "Senior Wei, Hanguang-Jun!"

Lan Qiren was reading the notes that both Wei Wuxian and Lan WangJi had wrote, he looked up and saw them, "You need something?!"

"The lady ghost had gave me something before fading away, she wanted us to solve her murder! She thinks her lover did it, but she also suspects that it was someone else. Have any idea what it could be?!" He hands the item to him.

The item was a jewel, it was colorful, Lan Qiren looked at it and had a face of horror, "It can't be!"

Wei Wuxian looked at him confused, "What?! Tell us!!"

Lan Qiren huffed, "It's a long story! Sit!"

(New arc with Uncle lan's story!!!)