(4) The Luxury Life Begins

The next day Frank picked up Frankie from campus. He drove her to Manhattan where Bucky was standing against a white Audi R8. "How was class darlin?" He said

"Long and boring." She said

"Hmm..well this is yours. Here are your keys." He said

She took them to see he already got her a Louis Vuitton key holder. She opened the door to see a purse in the passenger seat to go with it. "Wow what a car." She said as she sat in it.

She grabbed the purse out of it. "Why are we in Manhattan?" She said

"Follow me baby." He said as they started to walk to the elevator. He pushed the very top floor.

The elevator opened Bucky used his key to let them in. "Welcome to your new home baby." He said

She walked around in complete shock. He found her in her room on the balcony. "This is amazing James.." she said

"I thought you might like the view." He said as he leaned against the railing.

She smiled at him.

"So..in your key holder is your debit card. But besides all that baby we do have alot of things coming up. So I took the liberty of having this done." He said as he pulled her back inside.

They went down the hall to another room. He opened up the double doors to reveal her walk in closet. She read tags from Gucci Chanel Dior Michael Kors. She saw Jimmy Choo Neimen Marcus shoes as well as other name brands.

He opened up her jewelry box to reveal Cartier Tiffany and Co. Harry Winston and others.

"James.." she whispered.

"This way..I can just come up here lay everything out for you. Make you look even more gorgeous than you already are." He said

"Thanks.." she said

"Now we have to bring in your bed and bath tub. Its been a long stressful day." He said as he walked her backwards.

They had sex in her bath tub with her on top. They had dinner delivered to her place then went to bed where they had sex again.

He left after she fell asleep she woke up when she felt someone tickling her nose. She smiled "You didnt stay?" She whispered

"No I went home after you fell asleep. But downstairs is breakfast baby." He said

She pulled on a t shirt and shorts. They ate breakfast from Starbucks together. He joined her in the shower where they had their morning sex session.

He walked her to her car and they shared a kiss goodbye. "Talk to you later darlin. Drive safe please." He said as he got in the town car.

She got in her car and left for class. She used her card to get some lunch and coffee. After she was done with classes she went home to take a nap.

Bucky came over after he was done at the office. He found her sleeping in the tv room of her apartment. He kissed her forehead and she started to wake up.

"Hey.." she said

"Hey.." he said

"I got you a new phone along with a new case." He said as he gives it to her.

She smiled and said "Thank you."

"Welcome..I will be back later. I have to meet my friends for dinner and have them sign my NDA before they can meet you. Or I would bring you with me." He said

"Okay.." she said

He kissed her. "Order you whatever you want baby. And I will be back later." He said and he left.

She ordered some Buffalo Wild Wings through Ubereats. Bucky went to the River Cafe for Sam's birthday.

After it was halfway through the dinner. He told his friends about everything. Even though he knew he could trust them he had to keep it strictly business. They all signed it and gave them back to him.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Sam said

"It has to. After what Sienna did I dont want to go through all that." He said as he finished his beer.

After dinner was over for him he came into her apartment. She was sitting on her bar top in her kitchen eating ben and jerrys cookie dough ice cream.

He stole her bite and said "please tell me this isnt what you had for supper."

"No I ordered some buffalo wild wings." She said

"Okay.." he said as he kissed her and ate some of her ice cream.

They finished it together then took a hot bath. "You need a good story James..cause family likes to ask alot of questions." She said

"Im hoping you can deliever a good story." He said as he moved her hair off her neck.

They kissed and got out to go to bed after some sex. Just like the night before he went home and was there before she got up.