(2) Meet Francesca

It was a Friday night four days after the fight with Bucky's parents. On Friday nights Bucky goes to the Brooklyn Diner. He hadn't been in awhile due to the fact that he had been working alot on deals.

He walked in and found his booth he always sits in. He dubbed it his booth when he was 16. Francesca saw that he had got the seat in her section.

Bucky looked up when she approached the table. "Hi Im Frankie I'll be your waitress tonight. What can I get for ya?" She said

He swallowed hard. "Um..a double cheeseburger no onions..fries. A chocolate shake with whipped cream." He said as he suddenly felt 16 again.

"A cherry too?" She said

He shook his head yes. "Okay I'll get this in for ya." She said

He watched as she walked away. "God damn.." he whispered.

About twenty minutes later she came back over with his food. "Here's the ketchup." She said as she sat it down.

"Thank you." He said

"Welcome." She said then went tend to her other customers.

She came back over to him after awhile. "Is there anything else I can get for you?" She said

"A cup of coffee and a slice of apple pie." He said

"Okay." She said

She poured him some coffee grabbed some creamers. She pulled a plate of apple pie off the pie case. She brought it all over to him.

He bit his lip as she walked away. She may have been in waitress dress but she had curves. He finished up his pie and coffee.

She brought over his check. He pulled out his pen in his coat pocket. He smirked.

"Darlin meet me out side in the black town car. And I will give you the biggest tip you have ever had.-James"

He laid the $30 down for the meal then left. She went over and saw the arrow on the check. She flipped it over to read his note.

Her mouth fell open then she shoved it in her apron. She went to the register to put his money in. She had to wait another 5 minutes for her shift to be over.

She seen him leaning against the car puffing a cigar. "A gentlmen would atleast ask me to dinner first.." she said

"Baby Im no gentlemen.." he said as he opened the door.

They got in his backseat he pulled her into his lap. They started to kiss he started to unbutton her dress and pulled it down. She could feel him growing beneath her as she grinded as he kissed down her cleavage. He unsnapped her bra she started unbutton his dress shirt and his pants.

"Birth control baby.." he whispered as he ripped her thong.

"Yeah.." she said

She slid down on him her mouth fell open as she gripped the back of the seat. He smirked "oh baby god you are tiny.." he whispered.

She started to ride him and bouncing on him. All while his driver drove them through Brooklyn ignoring the sounds.

"James! Oh god yes!" She screamed out as she came undone.

"Yeah oh yeah baby right there! Faster baby...yeah baby just like that." He said as she bounced on him.

Bucky started to smack her ass as she got faster. He watched where they were connected. He started to grip her ass cheeks.

He whispered "Come again...I want you to make us both come together. Mmm yeah baby just like that...god damn yes!" As he started to get louder.

She said "James! James!" As she started to come undone rearing her head back.

"Francesca..oh fuck yeah! Fuck Fuck Fuck!" He screamed out as he coated her walls.

"Mmm god you were incredible." He said

"Thank you." She said as she found her bra. As she was buttoning her dress. He looked at her ID in her wallet to get her full name.

She looked over at him "Do I need to get a uber or are you taking me home?" She said

"We will take you home darlin.." he hit pulled out Frank's ear phones.

"Tell him your address baby." He said as he buttoned his shirt.

Frank made a u turn and took her to Soho. "You work here in Brooklyn but live in Soho?" He said

"Yeah..thanks for the tip though." She said once they arrived in front of her building.

On the way home Bucky pulled out his phone. "Hey Lange.." he said

"Hey Barnes.." Scott said

"By Tuesday morning I want you to pull everything you can on a Francesca Jasper." He said

"Whose that?" Scott said

"A sweet little southern belle that I just had on my dick. She was the best damn fuck I have had in awhile. And I didnt get any information." He said

His driver Frank smirked and shook his head at the southern belle remark. They pulled into the parking garage on Bucky's floor.

"See you Monday morning Frank." Bucky said as he got out of the car to go inside his penthouse.