(12) Positive Pee Sticks

-two months later-

"Are you busy at work?"

"Im in the middle of conference call with the governor Francesca."

"😔😔 Sorry I will just wait till you get off work."

Bucky read her last text he realized that he did come off as harsh. Once his conference call was over he took his lunch break. He had Frank drive him to her apartment.

"Frankie baby where are you? I got lunch from your favorite sandwich shoppe." He said as he went upstairs.

He found her in the bathroom. "Whats wrong?" He said

"Look James.." she said as she pointed to her bathroom counter.

He looked down to see six pregnancy tests lined up. "Im pregnant.." she said

"Holy shit.." he whispered.

"I havent had a period since January its now almost April.." she said

"Okay..um we need to go see Wanda." He said

"You okay? I mean this is what you wanted." She said

"I know..Im just shocked is all babydoll." He said

"Well Im gonna go eat cause Im starving." She said as she walked out of the bathroom.

He called Wanda's office to set up an appointment for her. Once he was done with that phone call he joined her in the kitchen. He kissed her bye as he went back to work.

A week later they were sitting in the waiting room. After waiting thirty minutes the nurse finally called them back. Wanda came into the room after they waited 5 minutes.

"You all ready to see the little one..cause you are definitely pregnant. The pee stick here was positive as well. So lie back Frankie and we will get this ultrasound started." Wanda said

Frankie lied back on the exam table and lifted her shirt. "This will be cold.." she said as she squirted the gel on her stomach.

Wanda turned everything on and the heart beat started to come through the speakers. Wanda quickly turned the picture on the screen.

"You are pregnant with twins.." Wanda said

"What did you just say?" Bucky said as he finished an email and looked up.

He saw two sacs on the screen. "Twin A and Twin B. Both have heart rates of 150." Wanda said

"Two babies..I am pregnant with two babies.." she said

"Yes ma'am. You are 10 weeks along due in October guys." Wanda said as she hands the ultrasounds to Frankie.

Bucky sat there in shock. "You can tell people in two weeks. I will keep quiet till then. But congratulations guys." Wanda said

They both walked out to the car. Bucky just kept looking at the ultrasounds and shaking his head. Once they got back to her apartment she started to make them dinner.

He was biting his lip as he stayed quiet. They ate steak and crab salad for dinner. Once they were done they enjoyed a bath.

She turned around and straddled him. "Are you alright?" She said as she grabbed his cheeks.

"Im fine..I just this is very surreal for me. Im sorry babydoll it just sent me for a loop thats all." He said as he kissed her.

"Mama is gonna love this baby." She whispered

"Oh yes she is. She is already over the moon." He said as they kissed again.

"By the way..happy fake 1 year baby." He said as he chuckled against the kiss.

He helped her out of the tub and they went to bed after some gentle sex.