Everyone dispersed from the stage and headed to the refreshments area. 

        One of the Judges (to Nandini) : "You have a very melodious voice. We were so enchanted that we forgot that we were here to judge the competition."

        Nandini thanked the judge for the compliment. The judge spoke to her for sometime and left. Alya was already upset that she couldn't participate in the competition. Judge's praise for Nandini and her closeness with Fab6, especially Manik, was like rubbing salt on her wounds.

        After refreshments, it was time to head back to their hotel rooms. The fact that Alya couldn't be on stage along with rest of Fab6 was pricking her, so she wanted to makeup for it.

        Alya : "I couldn't join you all on stage today, so why don't we at least get some pics together on stage now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        They all went on stage. Alya asked Nandini to take the pictures because she didn't want Nandini to be a part of it. After Nandini took the pictures for them, she went and picked up her bag which she had left on the floor. That's when her eyes fell on the overhead lighting bar, which was right above where Fab6 were standing.

        It wasn't stable. Since the competition was over, the works man were in process of removing the bar, but had to stop in between because they were called for some other work. They had left their work halfway since they didn't except anyone to come there. The wind outside had added to it and one side of the bar had almost lost it's support. Fab6 were busy among themselves to notice it.

        As soon as Nandini realized that the bar could come crashing down, she rushed to them. At the same time, she screamed at them to move back. She managed to move everyone away in time. Fab6 didn't know why she was doing so, so it took a little longer for her to get them away from where they were standing. Fab6 didn't have to wait long to figure out why.

        The overhead light bar came crashing down exactly where they were standing before. Nandini's phone which had fallen down from her hands while moving Fab6 away got crushed under the light bar. Nandini wasn't able to move completely from there in time. The overhead light bar scraped through the sides of her leg. She screamed in pain and fainted.

        Fab6 rushed to her, the first ones were of course Abhi and Manik. Abhi went near her head and tried to pat her face to wake her up. Mukti passed the water bottle she had to Abhi. She didn't gain consciousness even after sprinkling water, so Dhruv went to fetch a doctor in the premises.

        Meanwhile, Manik and Cabir managed to move the overhead light bar away from her leg. They didn't know how badly she was hurt to move her leg away from the light bar. Her leg was bleeding, Manik took his handkerchief and tied it around her leg.

        Alya who saw this was about to come forward to take Manik away, but Mukti stopped her.

        Mukti : "She is hurt because she tried to save us, so don't stop him. Even if you try, it won't be of any use. He isn't going to leave her in that state and come with you."

        Nandini's leg didn't stop bleeding. Manik was thinking what to do that's when his eyes fell on Nandini's bag.

        Manik : "Cabir, pass me Nandini's bag."