|| 006 ||

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩KS۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

Taehyung closes the door after his Eve have gone out of her friend's apartment and noticing the unwavering smile that was stretched unto her lips, and for some reason that made his burdens vanished into thin air.

contentment washed over his figure as he gaze towards the happily skipping woman while softly humming a random tune indicating that she was indeed happy..

In truth taehyung wanted his Eve to forget about that 'incident' and take that thought off of her mind for a while, he was already thankful that she didn't ask about the large wound that he has acquaired yesterday.

His face twisted into a worried expression as he stares at her back, remembering the 'asassination attempt' by a compelled human and oh-so he was sure that it was a compeller— A citrine Gemstone Servant did that.

and also that made him sleepless last night ocassionally visiting sujin's door only to hear her soft breathing..

"Sujin.." he called out.

Sujin stopped her random humming and looks over him with a happy smile.

She was really thankful earlier that taehyung called someone to settle for another door for her friend, she sighed thankfully and secretly gave him a cute thumbs up earlier and that triggered taehyung's amusement that once again danced unto those God Forsaken red orbs.

And also thankful for today's event!

"Yep?" she said popping the 'p'

"Where to?" he asked as he stops by her side gazing down at the smilling girl.

sujin pondered for a while to where to go then suddenly remembered that she needs to buy something, so she made up her mind.

"Hm, let's go to the mall, i'm buying something.." she replied still smilling then drags the dazed lad to the car.

Meanwhile his eyes followed the departing car with great interest and a smirk grazed his lips while fiddling with the harmonica in his hands, his eyes then darted to the people passing by, a cold glint flashed through his golden eyes as he brought the harmonica to his lips..

then a faint tune was played making all the people that heard nearby freeze, as if compelled they followed the tune, humming along as they walk like the undead towards him.He stopped playing when they gathered around him.

He smirked again, counting the heads that he just got on his net–basically his compelled people.

He hummed then nodded to himself.

"10 people. That should be enough right?" he asked the sleeping guy beside him.

But when the guy didn't answer, he nudge him to wake up and the guy groaned in annoyance.

"You know my sleep is the most important right? are you tired of living?" the guy sneered at him and he just laughed at his remark.

"Oh come on! We're buddies a'ight?" he then again looks towards the people he gathered.

meanwhile his comrade just narrowed his eyes while holding his double edged sword close to him, he then jumped off the tree and scanned the people if they were all indeed compelled.

His scanning eyes found all the golden rose marked on their wrist then his gaze directed to the compeller.

"That should be enough. It's just a Ruby Servant right?" he coldly stated and huffed as he jumped to another branch to sleep.