|| 005 ||

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩KS۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

Sujin never felt so alive not untill today, taehyung was driving and was glancing to her side from time to time, sujin can't wipe the excited smile that she has and continues to amuse taehyung in the whole ride.

But taehyung kept his senses in intact guarding themselves if something could possibly attack them in a distance, he can't let something bad happen to his eve, not now that they're getting along quiet a bit well...

Their car stopped at seomin's address and sujin happily skipped to seomin's apartment buzzing the door bell a couple of times, waiting for her friend to come out and reprimand her for suddenly disappearing for days..

but her expression changed when minutes passed by and no one answered the door not even a single noise can be heard throughout the apartment and sujin began to worry and began knocking instead..

"Seomin? seomin! this is sujin! are you in there?" she knocks forcefully only dripping in worry every passing second..

Fear was slowly creeping in her system as she listen to the Quiet apartment of her friend, she couldn't help but to grip taehyung's shirt while slightly trembling and a teary eyed face..

"Tae..she's not answering..what if.." her statement was cut short when she heard a gunshot..

she blinked a couple of times while staring at the shot doorknob of her friend's apartment, she glanced at taehyung who casually flipped his gun and pushing the door open for his Eve to enter..

"That wasn't hard now was it?" taehyung wiggled his brows while pulling her inside..

Sujin still dumbfounded blinked a couple of times before stopping while processing everything that she has seen right infront of her, cups and alcohol was scattered unto the floor and junkfoods that was opened and still unfinished..

She rushed into her friends room, at that time she didn't care about knocking anymore, instead she just opened the door and there she witnessed her friend lying on her own bed unconcious and white sheets splayed across her sleeping figure..

she heaved a sigh of relief before turning to—

"—Taehyung! do not drink that!"she sprint to his side before pulling the bottle out of his grasp..

the lad gave her a confused look

"Why not? it won't hurt—"

"No.." she cut off and she made him sit unto the sofa, pushing him slightly to sit comfortably before tidying up her friend's apartment..

"But sujin—"

"No." sujin cut off his whine by another decline and firmer this time to show him she was serious about.

meanwhile taehyung can only mentally pout since it's been a very long time since he had a liquor before..

it took her 25 minutes to tidy up some of her friend's mess and on the other side taehyung watches his Eve go back and forth cleaning her friend's apartment, tidying up all the beer bottles that was scattered unto the floor..

he silently watches but then a sudden sting in his neck made him wince in pain.Why was he watching his Eve clean herself? it was him that should be doing all the chores!

He stood up almost too fast and that made sujin jump a bit af the sudden aggression of the red headed servant, her brows furrowed and taehyung just casually walks up to her then gently taking the bottles in her hand and even the broom..