|| 001 ||

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩KS۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

she glanced at seomin who was silent in the whole ride to their house.seomin clearly disagreed of her going to her house and that made her confused.hours after the tour yesterday she was practically blabbering about how nice sujin's sister were but when she returned from the parking lot because she had forgot something in sujin's car she became quite.

and that shocked sujin because seomin was really noisy if she was given a chance.sujin asked a couple of times when she's okay and she said yes a couple of times too but when sujin mentioned about going to her parent's house she immediatly declined and sujin frowned at that.but in the end seomin insisted on going with sujin and they end up like this.

her eonnie minjie was the one driving and she sat beside her eonnie while seomin at the back was silent the whole time ever since the ride had started.

"You fine there seomin-ah?"her eonnie asked seomin.

"Yes"seomin replied shortly but sujin frowned again when seomin replied without her dear honourifics.

she shrugged it off again and stared at the window instead.

"Well,if you're hungry we can stop at a store nearby."her eonnie offered and seomin secretly rolled her eyes..

This damn bitch is clearly testing me. Seomin thought menacingly.She was the one who had heard it all but glancing at her friend sujin she was afraid to tell her and sujin won't believe her cause she's her sister.that's why she decided to come to gather evidence to show it to sujin.But even though she will surely grab minjie's hair for using her sweet and dear friend.She got the wrong person she thought darkly.

"Well i am really fine..i am full"she replied rudely but minjie doesn't seem to notice it and sujin did.

sujin gave her a wide eyed but then soften again.She's in her grumpy days again i really have to warn eonnie in this one.Sujin thought and sighed and leave seomin be.meanwhile seomin let out a shaky breath while glancing at the window and she noticed that they're entering a somewhat a forest.

Sujin on the other hand enjoyed the green scenery before her she was fond of nature but can't get to see it often because of her busy schedule but admired it still nonetheless.

"Were here!"her eonnie announced cheerefully and practically jumped out of the car.

she let out a nervous sigh and glanced at seomin who tensed.maybe she's nervous at meeting my parents.she thought and she smiled at seomin to calm her down and it did relax seomin a bit.they both get out of her sujin's car and got accompanied by her eonnie to go inside.

she can say they're house more like mansion had been beautiful and more on the modern side admiring the marble floors that she hadn't seen for a while because of her apartment.but what left her confised was the mew location.hmm guess they moved out.she nodded to herself

"Sujin-ah can you wait here? i'll call eomma and appa for you.."she smiled kindly at her younger sister.

and sujin just nod and smile.sujin is more of a listener than a talker and she just loved to listen to seomin's blabbering.her noisy personality didn't bother her at all infact she likes it so much.

when minjie turned her back to go to the stairs her smile was replaced by a frown.she mentally wanted to puke because of her doing but has to endure it all.she hated her own sister the fact that she got all what she wanted.and the beauty that she never had.she wants her gone out of her life!