|| 002 ||

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩KS۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

Sujin bit her lip while taehyung kept her hidden behind his back..they finally managed to find their house and taehyung had woken up after collapsing to her and literally sleeping like a rock for straight 5 minutes.She kept asking and bugging taehyung if he was vampire but he said no.She asked if he was some kind of cannibal and he said maybe.That made sujin more confused than ever.

"Be quite.."taehyung whispered to her and she just nodded..

Taehyung peeked from the door and caught a glimpse of a girl struggling in the chair to get off and he just furrowed his brows.She is pretty small.He thought and just shrugged it off..he hid again when a middle aged man came to view.he glanced back at his eve again who was nervously bitting her lips..

"Master.."he called her out..

she snapped her head to him and furrowed her brows in confusion and taehyung was about to say something when sujin cut him off..

"Don't call me master that's odd..i command you to call me sujin instead.."she grinned and he just shrugged..

She's weird why make me call her by her name? . freely without the stupid chains he stealthily made his way to the struggling girl when the middle aged man disappears.The Girl stopped struggling and looked at him wide eyed..He placed a single finger on his lips and gestured her to keep quite and untied her.

When they both heard footsteps taehyung immediately grabbed her by the hand and made his way to the his Eve.And the girl immediately dropped his hand and came rushing to his Eve like a child finally sees her mom.

"Be quite.."he warned in a low voice and both girls looked at him..

"Who are you?"the girl questioned..

"err..it's a long story..i'll tell you later.."sujin says and looked out for anyone in sight.

Taehyung immediately ushered them to go by the car when the coast was clear and sujin found her keys and immediately plopped themselves to the car.She started the car and the engine raored into life.and there her eonnie and her parents came rushing outside only to find them escaping..taehyung made himself comfortable and closed his eyes..still half sleeping and hearing all of their conversation..

The car moved in lightning speed out of the place and taehyung could careless..her Eve's Friend was at the backseat while he plopped himself at the passenger's seat and His Eve was the one who's Driving..

"Sujin who is he?"her friend said in a hushed tone..probably because they thought he is asleep..

"He is...Kim-Taehyung..and a...uhm..my Cousin.."sujin said still the attention was still at the road..

but from time to time she glances at her bleeding knee..she wanted to grab her kit but she was driving and glancing at taehyung he was tired and still asleep..

"Oh..what a fine specimen don't ya think?"seomin replied in a hushed tone still..

she smiled and nodded afterwards then gave taehyung a side glance..he was indeed not just a fine specimen..he was beyond that..the first time sujin laid her eyes to him..she could immediately tell he was in modeling or such..and she even wonders if all the Gemstones Servants were all this handsome and all..