|| 000 ||

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩KS۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

She glanced at her own very self at the small hanged mirror on her wall while brushing her long black hair with her brush.she carefully put down the brush and glanced at her wall clock that was hanging not from afar on the left side of her room.

She sighed heavily.

"This is the problem of being an early bird"she grumbled to herself whil pouting at the mirror.

it was still 6:13 in the morning and her morning shift still starts at 7:00 in the morning but to her dismay she always got up from bed way too early.She was not a morning person but she was still up early anyways and she can't decide wether to put in a Bad side or Good for her.

Deciding on what to do she went out of her room and was greeted by the silence of her own apartment,Ever since she graduated collage she was kicked out of their house qouting the bitter lines from her parents that she was old enough to handle herself.

But her gaze met his Eonnie's eyes and an evil smirk plasttered on her face made her blood boil.She never had done anything to her eonnie but be kind and understand her but all her eonnie does was push her off and curse at her for something.

but she shrugged it off and not taking it seriously but this day had to come and she had to hold her anger off,her sister clearly disliked her ever since but didn't know why.

she sighed while recalling all the bad times and the bad pranks that her eonnie pulled off when they were still at the same university she thought her eonnie would be her own saviour to those bullies but she was very wrong to think of it that way.it was clearly her eonnie who's the bully.her bully.

she went to the fridge taking out eggs and some breakfast to eat also readying the pan in heat.When she finished her cooking she carefully placed the plate at the countertable and eat silently.

This was her daily routine for 3 years after finding job of her own and neither from those 3 years her family never contacted her and she couldn't contact them either.Her heart starts to ache,her own family was mostly despising her from something but she didn't have any clue.She doesn't know why..

a loud beep of her phone broke her trail of thought and brought her back to reality.she lazily pulled out her phone from her bag and smiled when her only friend texted her.She quickly replied to her friend Seomin,Park Seomin was the only friend she has and had supported her since.she met her right after she graduated and unlike the others she was the only one who accepted her.She is bubbly and very friendly and totally a sunshibe to her life.but sometimes is grumpy but cute

Seominie😘:

hey you up? can you like fish me at my house?

Sujin:

sure i am up.and when were you a fish seomin?

She smiled when seomin immediatly replied to her mocking text.she chuckled a bit at her friend's cuteness.seomin is a short tempered girl and she's too cute when she's angry and that had become a habbit to make her angry to see her cute puffed cheeks went all red.basically her whole face.