Guy : "I didn't know that you smoke and drink. Your friend didn't mention about it though she knew I hate smoking and drinking."

        Nandini : "She didn't know because I used to not smoke or drink earlier. After I came here, I tried with my friends for fun, but then it became a habit. Please don't tell her about it, she would tell my family and I will be in trouble."

        The guy rejected the proposal as Nandini wanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Days passed by.

        The day of the music competition was nearing and Alya fell sick. She couldn't participate in the competition and Fab6 couldn't compete without a female singer. Fab6 were discussing about the same.

        Manik : "Mukti, you used to sing as a lead singer before Alya joined us. Won't you be able to sing in her place?"

        Mukti : "I can manage all the other genre if I practice more, but I can't say the same when it comes to classical, it is difficult for me."

        Cabir : "We can't participate unless we have a classical singer too."

        Dhruv : "All of our practice will go to waste if we can't participate."

        They were thinking of what to do.

        Abhi : "There is a solution, if you are okay with a singer from outside Fab6. I can talk to her if you have no objections."

        Cabir : "We just have a few days, how will anyone be able to pick it up in such a short time?"

        Abhi : "I am talking about Nandini. She was helping us with the practice, so it won't be totally new to her. She is a quick learner too. To top it all, she has a very melodious voice. You have heard her sing only one or two lines, but I have heard her sing many times. You even forget what you are doing when listening to her sing."

        Everyone agreed since they had been practicing for that competition from a long time and they didn't want it to go to waste.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Abhi talked to Nandini.

        Nandini : "I would like to help you, but I can't. The biggest events I have participated in were at my school and college, but here the audience will be larger. If I do something wrong, it will affect your performance."

        Abhi : "You don't worry about the size of the audience, you concentrate on your singing which you are very good at. You won't be alone on the stage, we will be there with you to support you. If you don't agree, we won't even be able to participate in the competition."

        Nandini agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Fab6 contacted the coordinators of the competition and informed them about the change in the group and the reason for it.

        Nandini practiced with them. She also practiced on her own since she didn't want to let them down.

        The venue of the competition was away from their city, so they started a day early, so that they could go there and relax before the competition. Alya was better, so she joined them too, though she couldn't sing. They reached there in the evening and they decided to hang out together after dinner. They didn't have anything planned, so they were watching a movie which was a love story. Mukti thought of something and told Alya about it.

        Alya : "We just finished watching a love story, so why don't we talk about it. What love means to each of us and what do you think will make you fall in love with a person?"

        Cabir (whispering to Mukti) : "It was your suggestion, isn't it? You want to know Abhi's views about it."

        Mukti accepted that it was. Cabir decided to help her, so he went first.

        Cabir : "There is a saying that a way to a man's heart is through his stomach. So, the foremost quality I would look for is that she has to be a good cook."

        Dhruv : "Cabir, you can't keep food out of any discussion, can you?"

        Cabir : "When we are discussing about love, how can I not talk about my first love, which is food?"

        Cabir : "It's your turn now. Let's know what the virtuous, good boy of our group thinks. I can make a guess though, you will go for someone who is soft-hearted like you."

        Dhruv : "I will probably fall for a girl who would respect my parents and be ready to care for them as there own. Abhi, it is your turn."

        Abhi : "I would focus on how I feel rather than any specific qualities."

        Cabir : "Elaborate please. How do you have to feel to fall in love?"

        Abhi : "When I look at her, my heart beats should increase. When I touch her, I should feel a current pass through me. When I look into her eyes, I shouldn't be able to take my eyes of her. I should feel that I won't be able to stay away from her. If I feel all these for her, then I will consider that I have fallen in love."

        Cabir : "So far Abhi's list has been the longest. I felt as though I saw a scene out of a Bollywood love story."

        Nandini was sitting next to Abhi, but Alya surpassed her.

        Alya : "For me love means being possessive. When it comes to qualities, Manik has everything a girl would look for in a boyfriend. He is handsome and intelligent. He matches my social status. He..."

        Cabir : "Alya, it appears that you are trying to compete with Abhi. We all know his qualities, so shall we move on."

        Manik had heard Mukti whispering to Alya because he was sitting in between them, but he didn't want to talk about what he thought or felt.

        Manik : "I will pass. Mukti, it's your turn."

        Cabir : "How can we let you pass? You are the first one to fall in love and have been in a relationship for so long. Your words are going to be like guidance for the rest of us. Also, how will Mukti proceed if her dear brother doesn't support her, right Mukti? "

        Mukti : "Yes, you are right."

        Manik : "Just because I am in a relationship doesn't mean that I am an expert. What guidance will I give you, when I myself probably need guidance. As a youngster, I thought a combination of friendship and attraction is sufficient to be in love or a relationship. Now, I feel that loyalty and trust are required too. I guess I am yet to fully understand what it really means. Mukti, your turn."

        Mukti : "My views are similar to Abhi's. In addition to that I should feel safe when I am with him."

        No one asked Nandini considering she was a lot younger to give her viewpoint regarding that matter. Only Abhi and Manik knew that it wasn't the case.

        Abhi : "Nandini, don't you have anything to say?"

        Nandini : "My opinion might contradict with most of your viewpoints, you may feel it is outdated too. So it is better I don't say anything."

        Abhi : "I know your thoughts will be different from ours as usual, that's why I want to know your opinion."