»64«

WHO'S UP FOR SOME SCARxTHEO, EH? HAHAAAAAA Y'ALL ARE. We need a ship name for them help.

NYAHAHSBLSBDLWBSKS this chapter is uuuuuuh kinda special heheh. Enjoy.

Also, I don't know who the fuck the guy in the above gif is, it's just a random gif I found on google, that's where 99% of my gifs come from, but boi's hawt.

*

Liam froze.

He had planned to sit down with Scott and tell him about the chimeras, that the three strongest ones were alive and well, and that Theo was their alpha, but when he met his alpha's gaze he choked and froze.

"They're alive." Liam managed to say. "I mean the chimeras. Some of them, not all of them."

"I know." Scott said.

"Oh, you do?"

"Yeah." Scott shook his head. "I- I'm sorry, I can't talk right now, Liam."

"I- I- I- It was Theo." Liam stammered. "He's the one who brought them back, and . . . and now they're with him. Like they're his pack."

Scott nodded. "I know." He walked past Liam, not meeting his gaze, but his beta said,

"Hayden's one of them."

Frowning, Scott turned around. "She's okay?"

"She's alive." Liam looked down. "I'm not sure she's totally okay, but she's definitely alive."

"That's good." Scott said in a softer tone.

"Where are you guys going?" Liam asked, trying to keep both his voice and his nerves steady.

"To get Kira. Her dad told us that her mom took her out to New Mexico, to this place called Shiprock. They're trying to figure out a way to help her, but . . . it's dangerous. So we're going to go find her and bring her back."

"All of you?"

"No." Scott said. He seemed . . . down, was it? "Scar's staying. I'm not sure why . . ." He looked at the floor and said, "I'm guessing it has something to do with Theo. Stiles and I will go."

"I'll come with you."

"No . . ." Scott took a step back. "You can't." He closed his eyes and turned around. When he started walking to the door, Liam desperately called out,

"Let me help." and Scott stopped. "Let me do something." Liam begged him. "Just tell me what I can do."