»30«

The world went dark, pitch black, and then there was an ever glowing white light around her. Scarlett felt the warmth of Alan Deaton's hands leave her shoulders, now replaced with ice cold water, and then she raised her hands, grabbed the edges of the tub and forced her body up and out of the freezing water with a yelp. At exactly the same time, she heard Scott and Stiles do the same.

Slowly, carefully, the trio got out of the tubs, freezing and shivering. They looked above and all around them, baffled at the the fact that they were inside a building, in a room. It felt like a factory room, completely white, and then an invisible force made them turn around. Behind them was the Nemeton. It was just a stump. The trio slowly walked towards it.

This is freaking me out, Thought Scarlett McCall. She met her brother's eyes, and then Stiles'. Scott inhaled deeply, giving them a nod, and then the three placed a palm each on the stump. They closed their eyes.

With a gasp, Scarlett's eyes opened wide. She was standing in the middle of the forest. The same forest she had been in that night when Peter had bitten her. She raised her eyes, then looked to her left, then her right, and finally behind her. Behind her, she saw herself. Her hair was shorter, she herself was shorter, weaker and more fragile. There was a growl, and Scarlett watched as her younger self screamed at the sight of the Alpha. Her hand wandered up to her side where Peter had bitten her that night, and she watched the alpha werewolf bite the human girl.

Out of nowhere, none other than Derek Hale appeared. He grabbed Scarlett by the arms, told her to run, and then gave her a push. Scarlett watched in shock as Hale fought his uncle, and she took a step back, nearly losing her footing as she hit something. When she turned around, that something was revealed to be the Nemeton. She had been bitten by Peter mere steps away from it.

Suddenly, her eyes flared open. Scarlett gasped sharply, feeling her throat burn when the air moved its way down to her lungs. Her body launched up, and she grabbed the edges of the tub. With a small yelp, she literally threw her body out of the, still freezing, water, crying out, "I saw it!" and coughed. "I know where it is!"

"We passed it." Stiles said. "There's- There's a stump, this huge tree- Well, it's not huge anymore, it was cut down. But, it's still big though, very big."

"It was the night we went looking for the body." Scott said. "The night that Peter bit us." He turned to his boss. "We can find it."

Deaton, Isaac, Allison and Lydia were awfully quiet.

"What?" Asked a shivering Scarlett.

"You guys were out a long time." Isaac finally broke the silence.

"Well, how long is a long time?"

Deaton answered with, "Sixteen hours."

"Six-" Scarlett stared at him. "Sixteen hours?" She exclaimed. "We were in the water for sixteen hours?"

He nodded. "And the full moon rises in less than four."

Scott shook his head. "I have to go back."

"No, Dude," Stiles protested. "you are not going back with them."

"I made a deal with Deucalion."