»33«

Stiles fished his phone out of his pocket. He dialed Scott as he opened the door to the locker rooms and said, "Get your asses down here now. We have a job to do."

"Dude, I'm already in bed." Scott said. "And aren't we getting a little old for this?"

"We do this for Coach."

"I thought we did this to Coach." Scarlett said from the background.

"Whatever, okay? You know he needs this. He lives for this stuff, you know? He loves it."

"But it's the middle of the night."

"Twelve fifteen actually. Which means it's after midnight and officially mischief night slash day." Stilinski opened a locker and examined a power drill to see if it was still in function. "And," He added. "by perfectly awesome coincidence, it also happens to be Coach's birthday. So if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you. Okay? And I mean five, four, three-"

"Two." Whispered a bone chilling voice from behind in his ear. Stiles spun around with a screech. At the sight of a pair of glowing blue eyes he screamed in terror and turned around, only to be met with glowing red eyes.

"One." Scott smirked.

Stiles slipped and fell. He groaned loudly and looked up the laughing twins. "I hate you."

*

The next morning, not even a minute after the McCall twins had arrived at Beacon Hills High, they saw two familiar motorcycles, and on them were the two former alphas.

Scott walked up to them while Scarlett stayed put. Her feelings for the two had most certainly not changed, and she still wanted to strangle them both . . . or maim them. Preferably maim them. "You're back in school?" Asked Scott.

"No." Ethan said. "Just to talk."

Not to far away, Stiles overheard Ethan's words and laughed out loud. "Ah! That's kind of s change of pace for you guys. Because, you know, usually you're just hurting, maiming and killing."

Aiden was not in the mood for the human boy. "You need a pack." He turned his attention towards Scott. "We need an alpha."

"Yeeeah." Scarlett said. "Absolutely not." She forced a wide smile. "That's hilarious, though."

"You came to us for help. We helped."

Stiles looked at Ethan as if he were an imbecile. "You beat his face into a bloody pulp. That's not helping. In my opinion, that's counter productive."

Scott shook his head. "Why would I say yes?"

"We'd add strength. We'd made you more powerful." Aiden said. "There's no reason to say no." As Aiden spoke, his twin's eyes wandered to the right, to Isaac.

"Well, I can think of one." Lahey chirped in. "Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now."

Aiden inhaled sharply. His teeth grew long and sharp and his eyes glowed bright and blue. "You want to try?" He smirked, baring his teeth.